Got a problem….

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DevilAkuma, Jan 21, 2024.

1. DevilAkuma

DevilAkuma New Member

Hey, I’ve recently came into a problem with my game, so my game won’t launch I tried to click start and it just won’t launch I tried deleting the game from files and everything then re-downloaded it and still having the same problem, not much of a computer guy that would know how to fix it but if anyone knows a way to fix it please help me, my game was literally working last night then all of a sudden my game just closed out of nowhere now I’m having the launcher problem.

2. Fulca

Fulca Member

Usually this problem is this: Windows Firewall is blocking the game. So the Game Client is not fetching the game update from the 9dragons server. It may download the game update and everything looks nice, but it´s not downloading the current Patch file.. So then it´s not allowing to "Start the Game"

So Close the Windows Firewall. Restart the computer and try again.
    Run the game as administrator.

If you have other antivir - firewall software's. Try to put the 9Dragons game to allowed list.

With Windows Firewall you can do it with this video:

3. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Find your 9D folder and look for the black and white NDLAUNCHER.EXE and use that to launch the game. Copy and Paste it to your desktop.