Golden Time Event: Increased Drop Rate!

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, May 2, 2017.

1. Jimsjims

Jimsjims New Member

dont just because GM give you a lot of gift then you just jumped to GM side...
    trust me, not just me complaining this!!!
    perhaps more people like you, and GM get still more dollars!!!

2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

You know those ppl who get up in the morning and say "what a lovely day it is today, the sun is shining ~"

And then theres the ppl who goes "yeah, but it probably wont last long before it pouring down again"

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  3. Unn4med

Unn4med New Member

Nice job GM thx you

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  4. samusdude

samusdude New Member

The GM's aren't your enemy, why take sides; we're all playing the same game. A little variety in events can be nothing but a good thing. I agree with you there sure are a lot of bugs, however an event like this doesn't waste development time so it's completely unrelated.

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  5. Medusa1814

Medusa1814 New Member

Never got any use from it what so ever because never knew it was happening. If notifications would give some fair warning besides 1 hour before they happen people could plan to make good use of them. I would have been on for a lot of it myself.

6. silent1995

silent1995 New Member

Tnx, was great . GM, feel free to surprise us again !;)

7. bracev

bracev New Member

GM, do u have any plan for summer event?

8. Kanka

Kanka New Member

This is what I have been talking about in the x2 event sections. Back in acclaim days you would have weekend events that gave x2 everything and on wednesday they gave x3 event called lucky cricket event. This is a great addition and I hope that they continue to listen to us and I hope that this event is a weekly thing and not just the GMs trying to get on our good side.

P.S. Please do not make summer event pay to win like you have been doing. Daily login rewards are nice and 30 day dragon banner is really good when you can equip blue banner and grind. I hope for boxes that give exp cards for leveling and maybe some decos because they are going up to 60m each in hefei. I hope for a boss event like TGW or Fox from KunLun spawn in BP. Just wondering if there will be good summer events because I have 2 weeks off from college to play.

Also Gm im not complaining I'm just making suggestion.

mandioca123 likes this.