GM's read this pls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wakjzyyy, Apr 14, 2022.

1. 7hech0isen0ne

7hech0isen0ne Active Member

And last thing: farming and grinding is unstable because of too many IS ++ players wich don't have where to farm/grind
    For example: sapphire shards are dropped only in QD map ,but only on black dragons spot drop rate is good,and all players go there! Imagine how 10+ players arming on 30 mobs at pvp card until 10++ others with pvp gear killing them every 2 min! Is this a game wich deserve to spend your time? Hinan Island is only for grind,but there is hardly to find good spot widout be killed!
    REDFOX know this issues from years and just keep saing"thank you for your feedback" wich is a joke to all of us!
    Is it so hard to make one dungeon to drop shards ! Or is hard to make all event dungeons to give experience and shards! Is not ,but they don't want too!
    And we ,community, suggested this long time ago,asked for anti-pk buff (even for a limited time per day) just to can play peacefully and enjoy our time,but they don't care! Pk-ers still farm players all day on event interrupting them to play and thats why they quit!
    My league lost 25 players in Las 4 months!

2. 7hech0isen0ne

You can see how many reply from GM you have here and how many they are on the Post named " script/autofarmers CCD "
    And you will realise what I am talking about!they totally ignored this post!

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your suggestion to change drops to whoever does the last hit. I'm not sure it would change the monopoly and the strong players could still just as easily steal the last hit.

Additionally, if you have any evidence of other people selling items for real money, please feel free to report to us directly, however, please keep in mind that calling out user's in our forums is against forum rules.

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Ch0isen. We're sorry to hear about your league losing players.
    Please keep in mind that we do actively enforce the rules of 3rd party programs and do what we can, however, it can be hard to catch during certain times like weekends. But we will however make an effort to check during those times. And those who we find can expect to be banned.

5. 7hech0isen0ne

That's the problem- you didn't check on weekends,and they use it! I belive every one of GM have a laptop in home and can spend 1 hour in game on weekends ,just to go and regularly check this spots/dungeons,so autobot farmers will be erased from the game and all will play fair! We can support you in this,but best way is if they know you are around ,even with some alt char observer!

6. qaonly

qaonly Member

I just wonder, Why do you use so many clone accounts to spam on this forum for what purpose? They made it clear that if you have concrete evidence, send it to them directly via support.
    upload_2023-10-17_17-36-8.png

Last edited: Oct 17, 2023
  7. qaonly

qaonly Member

Because I've been following the topic you mentioned, but I haven't seen anyone show any video images or evidence, but one thing I find confusing is that you said he used 8 dummy to auto-game? Does that mean he uses 8 computers just to play this game?