GM READ THIS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GetLostBaby, Feb 19, 2016.

?

As a player do you agree with me ?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    59.1%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  3. I'm Nuage or FUGEA I don't Agree and I'm noob.

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

Okay I will start here to give you ideeas of how to do on this game.
    1. First of all if you don't increase the xp Rate, then do Events... like TTE (Triple Threat Event X3 skill X3 xp X3 drop) on wednesday & Weekend XP EVENT... X2 up to X5 Randomly.
    2. Get a starter gift , some deco Lucid or Magical up to 30Days, 7Days Premium , other items... for starters.
    3. Get a every cheng gift . (Every 12x levels you get.. I don't know ...1-3x XP cards 100%(x2) or 200%(x3) , weapon or clothes and maybe some BE's (Blood Essence , item used to refine weapons or clothes)
    5. Get SERVER BUFF , ThanksGiving, Summer Buff , Haloween Buff ... there are plenty .. ask developers to inform you about them.
    6. Why you deleted the Rising Light 3 or 4 Quest who give us 3x Days Lucid Deco from Hefei?
    7. Increase the Base Skill XP & Item Drop , this one is fucked up as hell and not only me but like 80% of players are complaining of it.
    8. If you want and you can , do "Teleport" thing like RTD's to RTE's Too. (RTD -> Road To Dragon , this ones are your most important quest , I think you've got it by now, and RTE -> Road To Enlightenment , this ones are like normal quest but some of them DO have little good rewards .
    9. One really important "upgrade" if I can call it, it's to translate the Korean Symbols into Number . (I'm speaking of Damage.)
    10. Put poison buff at Hermit for CC. (Conqueror's Cave , the place inside of Bloody Plain [ The PvP Map ] and where people can go for more Drop & Less XP rewards by killing moobs.
    I think I said what I wanted to say till now. I hope you'll read this POST.

Quick Advice For GM/GA , play 9Dragons as a normal player and think about this changes , I remember in some post GA Ahri (GA -> Game Administrator) said that she/he never played 9Dragons at all.

Back12345 and Generalu like this.
  2. samxerz

samxerz New Member

this server dont care at all,, this server will not exist!

Spite and Back12345 like this.
  3. RobB

RobB Member

You played pserver too much OP. Yea the rates must be increased but everything else you said wont happen probably.
    The most important thing to me is moving the server to an Europe location because we have huge delays here...

4. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

For your knowledge , I didn't played on Private Servers cause there are huuge PVP Bugs, I played on them only a little, and played on GC/G1/Acclaim kinda alot.

5. RobB

RobB Member

O well my bad then i apologize. But still i doubt they gonna implement any of your suggestions

6. Generalu

Generalu New Member

I play for a long time 9 dragons . The idea of GetLostBaby are very good. I hope that the Gm's time a head about making events to introduce , especially with a new server . It can not be that we start at 0 as 9 years . I personally lost my gc character and must start from 0. with exp and kung fu exp rate which is very, very bad . Beautiful is not but I will also not only have to complain . Please give more in future gms .Best regards

7. archforge

archforge Member

The only thing they really need to do is slightly raise the drop/skill rate but not by much. We do not need starting gifts because if you do the quests you get a lot of good stuff. Free gear, weapons and even xp cards!!!

Perfection likes this.
  8. FeiiBardo

FeiiBardo Member

All you're asking for is to make the game easier.
    The game doesn't need to be easy.
    You all wanted it like the Korean version, and now it is. Now you're all complaining that the game is too hard and you want it back like American version.
    Make up your mind.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
    Perfection likes this.
  9. archforge

archforge Member

Another thing they need to fix/get rid of is this filter, it is so bad. The game is for 15+ I think people that age this day in age so worse stuff then what the filter blocks.

Spite likes this.
  10. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

I Stopped reading on the first suggestion. I really hope playredfox will not listen to this suggestion.
    We only need high enough EXP RATES, that we don't need to rely on events.

If they spoil them with events, again you will have a server full of AFKs in Hefei, which only grinds during events.
    On top of that, not every player can take advantage of the events. Personally I' m from Europe, and i doubt that the events will be on my timezone.
    Do you like to wake up 2am-4am just not to stay behind your other buddies/people ? IF they do events during 2am-4am my timezone while i have to work the next day early, i guess i will skip it. I just have no choice, cuz life+work+family > 10yrs old game (at least for me, don't know for other people though....)
    So.. yeah, I do not agree at all with the exp events. I Wish this forum also had a dislike button

IF PRF wants to to events, they should do it on a full weekend something (48 hours i.e), and that shouldn't be x4/x5 and so on! But only like up to 0.5x-1x more than their default.

11. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We are currently looking into revising skill/drop rates slightly as well after the examination. (If possible)

ihgyug, Zukee, dixbutts and 2 others like this.
  12. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

Better leveling EXP is needed pronto for game not to die.

13. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

Leave the rates how they are for now, a lot of ppl enjoy the acclaim meta........
    And ya, we need that dmg display back

Dinovic likes this.
  14. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

Go play 9Dragons 8 years then think about starting from 0 again ? ...and by the way who said that WE WANT KOREAN VERSION ?.... They gaved us this version but personally I didn't asked for it. I was okay with US version which had less bugs .
    And speaking about easy or not... both GC & G1 gaved us starting boosts.... PRF didn't.
    And yes I feel like back in old days of Acclaim , why ? Really boring to level up , I even... meditate for ****'s sake at RC/RL, one thing that wasn't supposed to happen till at last GB/EC.
    And one more thing , back on Acclaim I had 11 years old , now I have 20, do you really think that I can waste time that much ? One time I was a kid and had lot of time to play ,now I need to get my own money and think about starting my real life and moving on my own.

15. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

If by "Good Stuff" you speak about 5x X2 XP Cards and , 40 Courier passes....then I can tell you go home arch you're drunk.

16. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Where is that lord praise guy.

Spite likes this.
  17. Back12345

Back12345 Member

Hallelujah, Praise be the lawd !

Zukee likes this.
  18. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Don't give xp events. Maybe increase xp a bit more, but not too much as well.

Between giving and not giving a starter gift, I vote for no starter gift. People need to learn how to build their chars w/o help. If they give starter gifts, at least don't give OP stuff (Lucid and magic? That's way too OP!)

I'd prefer for not to give them. But ok, as long as there's no OP stuff...

Don't give OP buffs plz! People need to learn how to create their chars w/o +30 atributes help and stuff like that. If you want to give buffs, give some that aren't so OP.

I have no idea. They should put it back.

Totaly agree! No one wants to get to HG with c1 skills. Or at least, I don't!

Don't really care about this one. However, I want to be able to grind my LF, therefore I woudn't add that teleport to RTEs.

I'd also prefer to see damage in numbers.

Agree!

This is definitely a big issue. GMs should also play the game like us in order to see if what they are giving us is good or bad. I totally agree with this one.

In conclusion, your ideas are ok, but I'd apply them the way I've mentioned above.

19. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I mostly med just for VE, the stuff you get from quests at the start help you enough to make the game easy, maybe make a healer since that makes stuff even easier.

balb1n0 likes this.