GM need to investigate.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Linado, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Linado

Linado New Member

GM . I have seen players that camp bosses 24/7 and go AFK until Boss comes out but yet their lvl is max ??? It is a long journey of grinding in order to get HI6 . GM need to investigate and Ban them if necessary to make a fare play environment .
    As a active players we all know who those players are right ?
    It is time to do something about it GM.

2. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

If I understand correctly your issue is that there are players that are cap Exp and they are not grinding in months. I don't know if you are aware but this server is up for around 3 years. That gave older players a lot of time to farm their gear and Exp. To be honest the Exp gaining now is so easy, it is a joke. They made lvls irrelevant now because if u have some items you can make a new char is6 every week if you want. However in this MMORPG level means nothing. Items are everything. A lot of players would like to farm KL bosses and they have the levels to do so. That is still impossible because they don't have the items. And even if you have the items you will have to fight with the groups of players currently controlling the bosses. It is a sad reality but it is the truth. To be honest I don't bother farming the KL bosses not because I can't but because is not worth the time considering the create rate. More than that, there are rumours that we will have new bosses dropping LVL 5 relics. Those we will have to contest no matter who we are going to upseat. I understand your frustration and I consider it legit but unfortunately there is nothing that can be done. Those players are not breaking any rule so gm won't be able to help you. And before saying that they are scumbags let me ask you: if you could camp bosses wouldn't you do the same? I get quite a lot of PM's from ppl to help them to deal with those people but I realized that is not worth. A Christian on a horse is just like a pagan on a horse... I m not getting involved in this unless is worth. If they will make LVL 5 relics droppable then it will worth.

3. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

When this problem become monopoly and you get grief over it GMs should investigate. Some players put monopoly on bosses to sell gold to gold sellers sites. You got your items, leave the others to farm it.

I saw many problems arise from this, some players became insane, traitors to their in game friends and bands, to have a small place at the table. It takes your mind. It is call greed.

4. Linado

Linado New Member

I suspect they are hacking lvl and dupe items.
    I could be wrong that is why i suggest GM look into them. If they are legit then fine otherwise please take action against them.
    I am not make a living out of this game so no i dont camp bosses like they do.
    Camp boss is fine , it is part of a game
    Hacking lvl and dupe items are NOT