GM, How to new players/returned players get the Black dragon jade and sleep dragon jade?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by qaonly, Sep 23, 2023.

1. qaonly

qaonly Member

I see that new and returning players are having a hard time finding these items, which are essential items for players.

It's been a long time since (few years ago) you don't have any event related to these items, do you mean players should use the premium box? Please look, the items contained in this box are currently worthless.

2. QQuan

QQuan New Member

Yes, that's right. Im new one on this game.
    I used 50 Search Scope Mirror but dont have any Jade item for unlock relic slot. That's a waste money

I need an explain from GM

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Although the items in the White Dragon Treasure Box may not be useful to you, they are definitely not worthless. However we do thank you for your feedback, and may consider updating these items in the future.

You can also get them through Splendor Branch Summon drops.
    https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/splendor-branch-blue-stones-updated-12-27-22.54616/

@QQuan You can only get Sleeping Dragon Jade from Rank 5 pet search in Ancient Valley. Additionally, this item will not be easily obtained through pet search.

qaonly likes this.