[GM] Gourdy, AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by [GM]Gourdy, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oaBao

oaBao Member

Do you want to draw me another picture of our friendship?

tinytinytinytiny likes this.
  2. Default

Default Member

Can you distribute guild items to guilds this time around?

RaVeN members their RaVeN set, DarknessGang their t-shirt, GoDs their t-shirt, Savaya their t-shirt.

We won our guild gear fair and square as prizes in guild tournaments on OGPlanet. Instead of giving RaVeN their items, GamesCampus decided to sell pieces of our set for money.

Please fix this.

Autronix and tinytinytinytiny like this.
  3. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Did you get free drinks though? #therealquestion
    (Shameless plug time) 9 Dragons Awaken actually has a ranking system http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?forums/level-ranking.40/ (it's in beta testing right now, it'll look better eventually) So we're going to look into that as well.

tinytinytinytiny and Yusuke like this.
  4. [GM]Gourdy

Sure, why not. : D

I don't know anything about this, and I can't guarantee anything either in terms of decisions. ):

5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Gourdy, do you get paid from 9Dragons and other RedFox games?

6. [GM]Gourdy

I won't disclose that, but a company that does well all around benefits everyone. :)

tinytinytinytiny and Duhart like this.
  7. [GM]Gourdy

I didn't want to make a thread about this, but forum descriptions will be a thing soon, yay.

tinytinytinytiny, Yusuke and Exocore like this.
  8. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

why cant we play league together
    if i was diamond would that change anything

9. Antasma

Antasma Active Member

What about the whole having to click on signatures to enlarge them thing, will that stay? I don't really like it, I'd prefer to just have the original image showing.

Is it to prevent abuse? i.e. multiple sig's.. etc.

10. [GM]Gourdy

No )": I rage when my teammates don't upgrade their trinkets. WTF it's free people still don't do it.

11. [GM]Gourdy

I know, a lot of people share your sentiment. I'll ask when I can, but it was a LOT worse before. Some people would have desktop background sized signatures... (I'm exaggerating, but it was ridiculous.)

tinytinytinytiny, Yusuke and Antasma like this.
  12. Antasma

Antasma Active Member

Yeah, pretty sure you guys can just put a signature size limit, ask when you can, appreciated.

13. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

I did get free drinks haha. As well as anything else on the menu! Popcorn chicken, shaved ice, dumplings. A much bigger range of items than what I'd get for free at Starbucks when I was employed there.

Regarding ranks… that's refreshing to hear! I'm looking forward to see it. We have ranking flag items on Rumble Fighter that GMs would distribute every month to the top level players. Last time we got to see those was on OGPlanet. The #1 rank player had his/her own flag, 2-5 their own, 6-10, 11-20, etc. They then switched the distribution method according to monthly kills instead of levels (which I wasn't too fond of because I was one of the top leveled players!). But yeah, that's just a brief introduction to the flags.

You've without a doubt seen the discussion regarding ranking gems. Those are very similar, but were input into the game before they were removed because of the UI ravamp in 2010. The #1 rank player had an original gem next to his name, #2 had their own, etc. Except with gems, all players had them. Unless you were ranked, your gem would represent the…… let's say "division" you were in. Once you'd hit level 20 your gem would change, and so on.

[​IMG]

Rumble Fighter Japan has them, and it launched just recently. We've been begging Nimonix for them for years as it was the main incentive of the game but they have yet to bring them back to our server.

14. Default

Default Member

Well there was no reason given to us at all during our stay at GamesCampus. They blatantly ignored all winning guild's requests. After months of bickering back and forth they only gave the leader of the guild's their gear, not all of the members. The leader of DarknessGang and possibly Savaya didn't even get their gear. This is unjust.

I understand it's much of a burden to put onto you as you have no idea what guild items are, and the past guild experiences and accomplishments, but all of us earned our guild items through hard work and dedication. In return, Nimonix created sets for the winning guild tournament guilds. We had these guild tournaments annually on OGP and it was the time of the year that would be most hyped specifically for the sole purpose of getting your own personalized guild item or set.

That being said, without you even knowing the ins and outs, you have to respect it, am I right? I'm sure you can agree that it's shady for GC to have sold RaVeN's guild items for money, without even distributing it to RaVeN guild members for free. In addition, not distributing a T-SHIRT (JUST A T-SHIRT) to the other winning guilds.

I know this is a friendly and fun thread, and I am sorry for dampening the mood with all of this unjust and unfair talk, but I just hope you guys (or Nimonix) decide to fix this and do what is right this time around.

- RaVeN

15. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Loool. Manga is the book. :>

One punch man vs goku who would u think one of them win? I bet on stamina cuz he has limitless.

17. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

Parasyte or ghoul?

18. Pocajong

Pocajong Well-Known Member

You know whats wrong with this whole idea?
    Be the devils advocate and who can really say theyre part of the original Savaya/GoDs/Flowmo/Raven guilds
    They dont know who they are and some people even quit you cant just say oh im here give me my guild items im the so called leader it doesnt work that way

you can blame GC for monetizing your guild stuff but they werent wrong in giving the leaders the gear they made the guild in the first place regardless if people won it or not if they didnt someone else wouldve made the guild and done the exact same thing

But dont come here insisting items when you couldve just helpdesked the matter or make a thread, the game hasnt even come out yet the GM's have much better things atm to make sure the game goes off without a hitch THEN deal with all other details later

19. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

@#3 doesn't every mom do this or is this just me

20. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

Facts, I have GoDs leader right now and could just claim "I deserve the shirt" when I didn't play more than 2 months on OGP and was never in the guild

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.