Getting back to 9Dragons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ReyTheWuTang, Jun 3, 2016.

1. ReyTheWuTang

ReyTheWuTang New Member

Hi guys, I played 9Dragons when it was launched at acclaim for more than 4 years till its end, I transfered my char to gamers1st but didn't play it.
    my question is: Is it worth it to get back to 9D? what has change since acclaim? is it easier now? Is awaken a new version of 9D?

2. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

In my opinion, no. However, I advise you to try it, since you may have a different opinion from mine.

A lot! I advise you to check the game guides to catch up a bit.

Some things are easier. Others are really hard, at least for non-paying users...

Yep, the newest official version.

3. ReyTheWuTang

ReyTheWuTang New Member

Is there any other 9D server? I have played Asura when Defenders_Reborn was rulling there and went to european server cause of my time, and joined NoMercy when that league rulled white clans back then, I wonder if there is another server to play at, 9D is special to me, and the real old players knows why, I played some MMORPG games after 9D but like 9D there is no game.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  4. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Well, you can play at SubaGames, which owns another official server. But the GMs have abandoned that same server, so I don't advise you to go there.
    At the moment I'm waiting for a private server to go live...

Spite likes this.