"gamer burnout"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shana, May 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

The feeling went away sooner than I thought

HumoLoco and tamirtov like this.
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

3. Panthaero

Panthaero Well-Known Member

As a true introvert with mild social anxiety. I'm experiencing things pretty differently. Over the past year or two I've been attempting to be more social activity (parties, relationship) and I can't maintain the lifestyle. Assuming I have a really good time at a party my energy will be at a low and need recharging for up to two days.dont even get me started on seasonal depression (hint: I'm from the carribean and now live in Northeast US)

My love for video games hasn't gone down either, since I can and do spend hours on it. I am pickier though. Lag? Loss streak in LoL? Cant get the drop im farming? Im out.

I assume my weird perspective is to blame. I've disliked reality since I was young, probably ever since I had to have heart surgery and Harvest Moon was the only thing that made recovery enjoyable. Then the first Pokemon movie came out and Mewtwo asking "why was I brought into the world" made me think way to much about the futility of existence. From where I stand real life just doesn't measure up, and doesn't benefit me enough to take priority over gaming.

Btw I'm not a useless shut-in. I go to college for engineering, teach martial arts, and recently started weight lifting and coding. I'll be damned if a day goes by I can't spank a dirty Kazuya player though. Fuckem.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Dude. You are not alone too. That question is the same as I questioned it myself for many years. But when I see the way of existing in this world are ******* worthless of ****. I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to live here. I blame Satan for everything the ********. I born in this wrong ******* world ****.

If you thought of that the same. Then you must be sloth too which absent mind like you don't care everything and might be ("anti-")psychopath, but mostly be sociopath tho.
    If not; unless you have a job and family and own a hoes and have a kids, then you don't have to worry about "why was I brought into this **** world" ass and also you have a good life more than mine. Because it's ********.

Also I went to college too, but after two years, they seem wasting of my ass and the queen milking money for good ******* nothing.

tamirtov likes this.