Game launch issues.

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by SilentHanzo, Apr 28, 2020.

1. SilentHanzo

SilentHanzo New Member

Hello. I recently have had issues getting 9D to launch on my Windows 10 machine, and occasionally I get a failure to create texture error, and ever since I had that and crashed in KL the game will not launch. I have reinstalled the game about 12 times and cycled through all of the various compatibility modes and even default it to run as administrator. I have installed it in about four different folders (a different one each install) and I still don't know what to do. It went from launching sometimes to not at all or I have to click the NDLAUNCHER like 15 times for it to even launch and patch after every 2nd reinstall... Please help! I actually have a really good PC and the game runs so smooth when it works.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hey @SilentHanzo,

If you're receiving "Failed to create texture ()" , it may be because you're running out of system memory (RAM). First verify that you have sufficient RAM.

Furthermore, if you recently updated your graphics driver, try using an older driver version.