Forums Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sapphy, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

While we're on the topic of the role of forum moderation, it certainly sucks having to wait for threads but it's used to combat spammers and exposures.

We already gave off a bad impression in general when exposures are posted, and that is the reason why moderation even started.

Unfortunately all those exposures who gave temporary relief of laughter since some of you continously say that it's dry and boring, it also comes at a price to pay.

On the bright side, only threads will require moderation, and from there it'll set sail.

Also, to answer the OP's question :

In short, strong moderation here compared to GC, and even stronger moderation compared to OGPlanet. These forums have a weird "anti-spam" feeling to them, due to the limit of 10,000 words and I believe 20 pictures.

Is it better? Sort of in a way depending on how you look at it, but of course there can be room for major and minor improvements.

ElVato and Yusuke like this.
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I hate this 10000 character rule and 20 image rule a lot. I feel this should be disabled in suggestion forum, since having to make reserve posts is so annoying and choppy

Chorizo and ElVato like this.
  3. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

sapphyoaks

4. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Has to be 100% rf game related or its always going to get moved to off topic section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.