Flag of Chaos + Demon faced soul plate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Subarash1, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Subarash1

Subarash1 New Member

The Demon soul faced soul plate is obtained by upgrading the Flag of Chaos, but a butterfly is no longer a catterpillar.
    Why can't we use equip both of them ? GM, please have a tought about it.

2. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Because it will cause mayhem.

Junky91 likes this.
  3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

it will break the game....

4. Subarash1

Subarash1 New Member

Game is already broken, it takes me 10 min to take down 3 lvl 215 spearman in the new srs green run.
    I have to mention that i still have the OP IM deco. Max damage on the spearman is 27k per nuke.
    I am lvl 220 and can't even kill a musketeer 1vs1 without health pill.

5. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

That's cause you need people to go with, don't expect to solo in this dungeon.

6. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Ok tell me who will do runs with you when you think about facts:

For bead you need 5 plates 1 of each for just 1 craft try (from experience there will be at least 50 fails ...).

So lets say there will be party of 5 ppl and we want relic for all . Let s say that every run you will drop 1 plate and not the same (of course impossible) so for better number i will count just 10 tryies to get relic.
    You need 5 runs for 1 try so = 50 runs for 1 player
    and 250 runs for 5 players.

250 !!!! and this is just if works everything what i wrote what is of course impossible .

So if there will be 100 % craft rate or for exambple 5 plates per run and every run good then its ok but this way its .....

rashbrasil likes this.
  7. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

You didn’t factor the speed of the run in your equation. If you have that many people to go with, you will finish it under 30 min. 30 x 250 is 7500 min. That’s how about 5-6 days. Now of course you will not run 24/7 but if you’re consistence you will have bead for all within 2-3 weeks.

8. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Yes lets say 3 hours per day (Can you have party for 3 hours every day ? ? ) then its 40 days.

And did you notice what i write ? big IF you get every run drop and this drop is different.

I made 4 runs and nothing so lets say you will do 50 runs and your result can be :
    plate 1 : 3x
    plate 2 : 7x
    plate 3 : 0x
    plate 4 : 2x
    plate 5 : 4x

So after 50 runs of your group (3 hours per day) around 8 days you will have not even 1 try for 1 person.

So its 3-4 weeks ?

Even if i will increase rate and you will have better drop for example 2 days for 1 try .
    If you willl fail 30x with creation . How do you want make relic in 3-4 weeks for all party members ?

9. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

Can you guys just wait for the 2x event this weekend, and use your drop cards?

10. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Well that was my ideal response to your hypothesis earlier. Of course it may varies. You might or might not get all plates within 50 runs. You don’t know that. You’re expecting the worst without putting it in practice first.

Also you don’t need that many folks to run with. If you have reached HI, you can easily do green run solo. Otherwise, you’re lacking something.

11. fero001

fero001 Active Member

So now i know that after 20 runs i don t have even 1 plate . And i got 6 bugged runs so yes we can change your gues from 2-3 weeks to 2-3 years ....

ChowChow likes this.
  12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well Redfox versions are usually mad to **** up as much cash as possible lol

KProphetK likes this.
  13. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

I admit that it’s almost unachievable. You either have to be aggressive farmer or get third party help. Also, I guarantee that RF will add this relic in of those item mall boxes within 2-3 month.

fero001 likes this.
  14. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

RF may have made it so that people can craft a lot of things, but they implemented other things that they only offer for real $$$$. So although it make seem like you can get most items in game by crafting/farming and only a few things you need to spend money on, but those few things are the most important items in game and those are the items you need in order to be able to do anything. $$$$ grabbing shameless people. No respect for players, and their valuable time. I feel like punching myself in the face for spending $120 for CC.

15. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Hello there (General Kenobi!)
    It may have seem to you that RF only cares about their dollars, though its not entirely true.
    Comparing this version to any other before people with open mind will notice that RF is making alot of end game content actually obtainable, though not easy to get(that would be ridiculous)

My advice is for us to stop beeing demanding and start appreciating the stuff they bring and host, levels are actually far easier to get, and for the late game stuff people will have to strive for, just like in any other game.
    Cheers

Stereotyped likes this.
  16. JasonStatham

OH yes, levels are actually far easier to get. Maybe up until HG5, but after that, it is brutally agonizing to grind (not so easy)

Also, yes, if you strive hard enough, you can get the end game stuff in some good games, but those games are not P2W. You don't have to kill a boss thousands and thousands of time to try to drop a bead

17. JasonStatham

That is not BIG deal to bh, biggest problem is staying alive, they 1 shot me and I am high HG/Low HI

18. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

One shot you ? Are you a Nucker? If you’re stay behind the tanker. Don’t jump in first.

19. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

or how about..you can get the plate in 1 day or 2....you can do 50 runs in maybe 5 hours....
    srs red....is so short to do....and if you go with people...even shorted....
    I know because this weekend I did it more than 500 times...

20. JasonStatham

Mobs target which ever player first gets in to the dungeon. It's me most of the time due to having a fast PC and internet. Also while running to first boss area, musketeers gun me down. As for the boss, it switches target from time to time, so sometimes get 1 shot, even with HP pill macro on.