FC 2 and GL clothes set

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by khanarya, Mar 1, 2017.

?

Do you want FC and GL set to tradeable

Poll closed Mar 4, 2017.
  1. Storage only

36.0%
  2. Storage and trading

60.0%
  3. Leave them as they are

4.0%
  1. khanarya

khanarya Member

The superior sets are awesome, but both of them have a flaw. YOU CANNOT STORE THEM!
    The FC set has the trading option, but no storage, and the GL set has none of the above, only sell to NPC.

2. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Why only FC and GL? I want all dungeon sets to be storeable and tradeable. My friend has done 50 runs at least and didn't get the full VoH set (this is a problem with horrible drop rates without events, but that's a topic for another day, I digress), even if he did after 100 runs, and he starts a new character, he has to do another 100 runs to get the set for the other char? That make no sense. I understand some items which you get due to events and quests are made untradeable or storable, because then you could just exploit mechanics, but there is absolutely no sense in making these untradeable/unstoreable.

In the end RedFox will say they can't do anything about this (the same old ..). They'll forward to JW games, who'll say this is how the game is "INTENDED" to be played. Anyway I'm trying to complaint less, because I have low hope, and I don't want to increase my blood pressure.

3. khanarya

khanarya Member

Because you can get to FC LVL really really fast with all the quests and the RTD exp. And in the end those are the most needed sets. Cof boss is easy to kill at FD lvl, Voh boss is easy to kill at SM lvl. GC and SRS bosses are not that easy to kill.

4. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

lol, stop. You're not making sense. I'm talking about how the boss hardly drops the clothes, and it is incredibly luck based, to the point an FC player still doesn't have the VoH set, regardless of how easy it is for him to kill the boss. Now someone like me who found extra jacket, could sell it to him. The restriction makes no sense. Also if I make a new character I'd have to farm all over again.
    Also fyi no one does RTD quests till EC.

5. khanarya

khanarya Member

I did mine way before EC, cuz i wanted to grind in HZ faster for the collect materials.
    I went yesterday with my disciple - 4 runs and every time we got a drop, jacket or pants. The GC boss is a dif story. 6 runs on sup purple and only in 1 i got jacket, the rest were wb or boots. But no mare how easy or hard the set drops, it should be tradeable. Many cannot make the needed gold in tibet/temple/kl or high CCD, so them selling the parts for the set would help them.

6. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

That's exactly what I'm saying, but I'm even adding if you make few dungeons tradeable make all tradeable not much difference. You got lucky with the clothes everyone isn't as lucky.

7. khanarya

khanarya Member

So, @[GM]Ahri care to let us know what you will do about this? Will we get the dungeon sets tradeable or at least storable?