Event Mysterious Island!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KProphetK, Aug 27, 2023.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Since RF GM's feel that I am pulling there leg about how the dungeon is screwing me over.

Every time I log ]Aztec[ or ]Prophet[ and do that dungeon, one of them gets screwed somehow.

I always end up with either no item or finishing the dungeon without even doing it. Now this time I got the Q, did it, turned it in and the issue from a week ago came back. As you can see I somehow finished the quest and got passes again. Just give me my item so this will reset itself. This has me bugged every time I do the dungeon.

Says I completed it, as usual.
    https://photos.google.com/album/AF1.../AF1QipP5w4E6PRYooz4a-xcTl2wmoTuWMEFCym8pFYxp

You see that I now have the passes to go in the dungeon, but they do me no good, cuz I cant get the Item. This is the issue I've been sending tickets in and RF is saying that I had done the dungeon, but on that day, like today it bugs on me!

As you can see I have passes, But I cant do the Quest - Just give me the quest Item so that this Q resets and its fixed for me! Please, this is getting annoying!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2023
  2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

It's not that we feel you are pulling our leg, it's just that without any visual evidence, we can only go off of what we can see in our logs.

Additionally, we cannot see your image. Please send it to us in a support ticket.

3. KProphetK

Ok ticket sent, but the extra passes are fine, it bugged again, so I had to do the run 2x.

All I want out of this mess is the quest item. Giving me passes won't help due to the fact I need the actual quest.

4. KProphetK

Look Im sick of this. Now Macabre is getting kicked (not a DC). Dam 1st boss kicked me out the Dungeon. WTF is going on. I cant reproduce this. But my logs on the ticket from CaptainSaveAHoe's ticket should confirm this issue. Now Im missing todays Proof on Macabre.

945am Est - 1010 am Est.

Im not Dcing, its not my machine, Im not causing this - I Dont know but this is frustrating hell.

5. [CM]NineArts

We have checked our logs and Macabre has received every proof since your claim up to today's date.
    Again. Please keep in mind that we can see each item you have received from each specific quest.

6. KProphetK

The you should know that that day I did not turn in the quest, so how I get the item, but you say nothing about Aztec or Prophet. I give you proof them and yet, still nothing.

It's all good.

So you seen in my logs that I did not even kill the 1st boss then, so how did I get the proof item?

I did not turn in the quest cuz I got kicked due to something with the game, so how did I get the quest item?

7. [CM]NineArts

According to our logs, you killed the [Corruption Shenshou] Blue Dragon on 8/31 @6:16 9/1 @6:53, and 9/2 @7:57. And you have received the Proof on all 3 of those days we checked. we have answered your tickets in regards to your other characters about how they also received their proofs.