Event Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shunrai, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Shunrai

Shunrai New Member

Idk lol the events are cool with the easy ass flag rates and everything but Like maybe one or two of yall assuming there's more than 1 GM that monitors this game, could log in maybe 2 days out of the week and do like Hide N Seek Events, or collection events for some nice rewards.

idk its just an idea to have a more lively server on the weekdays maybe even boost the player base too knowing theres GM's that can take 20 minutes out of their busy day to interact with the community.

who knows maybe those 20 minutes could boost player base and revenue, never know unless you try. i wouldn't mind logging on for 20 minutes to win a God Of Wind lmao

2. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

a GoW from Hide and Seek, no thanks. You are ready to spend $$$, just buy it.

3. Shunrai

Shunrai New Member

im saying that to hype up the idea i dont litterally mean hand out a top end item for fun (ahem flag rate) idk just my 2 cents on trying to get more people on during weekdays lol

4. JasonStatham

The ox quiz should have been on weekdays, night time

5. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

Taking a ride on this idea, a simple event that was used by Acclaim in the past and that I enjoyed a lot were the xp/drop events for a couple hours on the weekdays. Like, for example, 2 hours on a Wednesday of 2xAll in the night time.
    Or maybe, for example, do that one day in Tuesday in the morning, to benefit some timezones and another one on Thursday at night, to benefit other timezones. ( and lucky, but few, will be those who can play on both :p )

Think that would be a nice way to shake things up on weekdays and keep people actively playing, rather than just waiting for the weekend events.

6. JasonStatham

Or instead of giving x3 all for 4 days. It could be lets say, x3 exp only 2 days and x3 drop only for couple of days and x3 skill only for another couple of days, mix it up you know.

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Um please do not give them bad ideas....most of us like x3 all 4 days...

if you want then to add stuff to weekdays sure...but don't ruin something good going on already...for the sake of new ideas....because its a bad idea...and they will gladly take it...and go 4 steps beyond...to make it worst...

8. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

Uhmm... think that would actually make me log less then, Jason... :confused::D

I think having it the same for the 4 days is a good thing right now, thinking about everyone else as well. I don't work on weekends so I can always enjoy events, but having it that way gives almost everyone in the servers the chance to participate and benefit from it as well.

I suggest the middle week events only because, playing in RF for around a month and half now, I'm feeling the "bump" happen every week. In the weekend, the servers are crowded and you see everyone around and it's a lot of fun. Then during the week, you'll not see as many people around or on the maps ( except for my fellow pig hunters this month :p ) and the game will feel kinda dead and boring... until the next weekend, that is. :)

The Pig event helped a lot to keep people playing around. But yeah, we can use more incentives to be in game and be actively playing and doing stuff. It's good for us and it's good for them, since the more people play, the more they'll spend as well :)

BlondICE likes this.
  9. JasonStatham

Yeah tbh, I like the 4 day event as well. So I guess, we just need something for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

10. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

How many times you've been banned, and you still keep making accounts?

Beyond me, GMS should IP/Hardware ban you.

11. JasonStatham

5xp I understand, but new server? why?