Event: Hero Tournament

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, May 16, 2017.

1. DaiTap

DaiTap Member

Thanks GM ! Now i can test my combos skill :cool:.

2. Unn4med

Unn4med New Member

Thx for Tournament event GM , but the box are bad...

3. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

I wish the deco was prem but still nice event but there going to be those ppl who aren't pleased haha. No pay2win boxes or MKC items this event and yet ppl will still be mad. Redfox you guys are good parents don't spoil your kids to much :D

4. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

have an enjoying but time's take too long...well nice job GM :D
    Ps : Just try once and never comback :p
    1.JPG

5. Pingaa

Pingaa New Member

:p:p:D

6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for the feedback.

7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We are collecting feedback regarding the Hero Tournament event. If you participated in the event last weekend, we would love to hear your comments and/or any suggestions you may have to improve the event in the future.

Thank you,

infernaldtd likes this.
  8. opelae

opelae New Member

Greetings,

I didn't actually take part but i was there watching last time.

The one thing that i noticed was that some characters were almost never targeted and some others were being repeatedly killed, by the same characters.

Not sure if its possible but can you make it that individual character kills count instead of total kills? By this i mean that each character to give only one kill count to another character no matter how many times the second character kills him.

This will make everyone actually have a reason to fight all other characters present while relieving some pressure from the lower geared characters giving their players some time to actually play and have fun instead of just being killed over and over by the same overgeared character.

The end result will be almost the same as long as the winner is concerned since the strongest characters will be able to kill every one else around, but instead of it being about who can repeatedly kill the biggest number of weaker characters in the time limit, it will be about who of the strong characters will stand above the other strong characters and actually get kills on them.

This will, in my opinion, end up being more fun both for the players participating and those just watching.

Thanks for reading and hoping something like this can be implemented.

9. infernaldtd

infernaldtd New Member

Modify the event to where there's a round where players have to fight each other naked, it'd be more fair and funny to watch.

10. gqflex247

gqflex247 Member

I like the concept but the bracket is to large the difference In strength is very different and I can guarantee all those who participated in the final bracket this past weekend will not be returning. I myself need to grind a lot more and attain some very hard to acquire banners and gear just to somehome compete. Also guild members were teaming up which is why there's a lil but of negative feedback I think more focus on exp events and drop rates would be a better focus GMs. I know a few people who have a hard time trying to get a full set of gear much less items to drop. Now before any bandwagons hop on and start commenting this is coming from me and others with 3x drop rate prem and drop cards. I think the main focus should be rewarding the players who have already maxed out and just log on to hang out but give new and struggling players a boost so that they can compete at a higher level.

infernaldtd likes this.
  11. infernaldtd

infernaldtd New Member

"I myself need to grind a lot more and attain some very hard to acquire banners and gear just to somehome compete."

That's the case with most people.

In the tournaments, A4W just gangs other players. Did you see the last tournament? PlayHard could obviously destroy them 1 vs. 1. However, A4W was repeatedly ganging him 3+ vs. 1.

This event is a joke because it's rewarding players who have been buying items with real USD. The ones who win all have KL beads, such as tiger beads, that they've obtained with real USD from purchases outside of RF item mall.

gqflex247 likes this.
  12. gqflex247

gqflex247 Member

It's true I was in the last event I'm not strong enough to fight a some of there member 1 on 1 not the heavy hitters atleast and how they ganged on him is exactly the problem with events like this. I'm not free of that guild I have spent money on this game too girding and killing one mob and getting 0.01 per kill is a lil extreme most ppl who are IM or HG or high all have premium I think the game makes it a viable choice which I don't really mind because they need to generate some type of cash flow. The GMs should focus on fixing and improving the things that would increase population not just reward high lvl players. Why is the bracket so big for tournament why are there no brackets from FC- CS u think the brackets should be every 12 Cheng levels. That would be more fair or can someone else give a view of how it could be more fair?

infernaldtd likes this.
  13. infernaldtd

infernaldtd New Member

I completely agree, I believe they have such a huge bracket because they don't play this game and understand the power difference among those levels.

HM to DB
    IM to HI

It's like some kind of sick joke. The HG set alone is a huge advantage over IM players, at the announcement of this event I immediately felt sorry for IM players who want to compete.

I suggested that they have naked duels, it'd be more fair and funny than being thrown into a ring with 5 A4W members who've paid a few hundred to players for KL beads. It would slightly alleviate the ganging problem too since other players with similar levels will be able to somewhat compete since no one's geared.

gqflex247 likes this.
  14. gqflex247

gqflex247 Member

I completely agree to naked battles or a gear set u buy and you cannot register unless equipped I think weapon skill cultivation would be key as far as relics they can generate relics that boost certain attributes and the right combination of items would make it fair there are so many ways they could do this event better and the reward for participation..... recovering 100hp every 3 seconds I don't need that to grind at my lvl I have 40/1k leech or higher this evening needs a lot of work GMs but I doubt they read this stuff.

15. Tunelis

Tunelis Member

here is a feedback: LOOOOL xD useless event regarding ppl who still in mid of collecting pvp gear or no gear xD coz when it comes to combat the gear does the job. rewards : looooool XDD i mean sriously xDDDD better go upgrade icy dungeon set coz its just a waste of time ....

16. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

System is easily abused.
    Players from same league can decide not to pk eachother, and just gang whoever else respawns.

tulong88 likes this.
  17. Andarin

Andarin Member

Event is crap (sorry GM's) but for real!
    Better make better drop in game bcs now it ****! i don't have will for grind till some of drop event! and i don't like spend all day in game doing nothing, killing 20-30 spider's for 1 sealed bead and 1 box and 4 Be drive me crazy!

Please make better drop rate in game and lots of ppl will played more in week! Lots of my friend login only on event...

Thanks for reading and any feed back will be nice from u GM.

Much love.