[EVENT] Halloween Haul RC Spenders + Raffle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Gourdy, Oct 6, 2017.

1. UnleashD

UnleashD Active Member

Lol hes got a point, theyre still fucking up in a lot of ways, so... so many ways, but theyre way better than the previous doods.
    They just need to stop slacking in the bug fixing areas, the better and logical spenders areas, the TICKET areas for those still trying to get their problems fixed, the ANDROID and NEW CUSTOMS areas.. but right now theyre improving.. even if its slow as fuck. As of right now, Toast has been an somewhat active replying GM which gourdy never really did I’m not sure why. Then theres the fact that they are somewhat listening to what we want... SOMEWHAT.. not even 100% they barely listening but we getting somewhere.

Lubba and LaniRF like this.
  2. Lubba

Lubba Well-Known Member

And to add on these Facts, @DarlingLoli Advertising? They haven’t done that since OGP you know why they don’t have game cards anymore? Because they don’t put out this game anymore for the simple fact they running on fumes right now, Back then OGP used to promote and bring in hella players since they had a contract while this is on some private server shit. I can understand that you don’t know much about that from this comment you made. And Leave? Well if we leave who else you gonna Nhaa and make these retarded ass comments to?

BJJFromGJJ, LordFish and UnleashD like this.
  3. Lubba

Lubba Well-Known Member

I see what you mean but you know how easy it is to get players to play his fucking game? You know how many people been looking for a game genre like this since it’s actually good? All they gotta do is promote on a different scale and they can bring 100 a day (this coming from a dude who ran P-servers for gmes) that’s all it would take lol I know some of my OGs remember seeing a RF advertisement when y’all was on dragon fable or adventure quest pop up or some shit LOL but they not in it for a long time

4. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

You making a solid point, advertising could be A LOT better. And yeah I remeber those old ads LOL. I stopped playing mid boss fight on Adventure Quest to see what this game was all about. That was 9 years ago. Customer service could be better as well, but overall for a company that started as just a small branch off, RedFox is doing decent I suppose. FrFr though, I have a good feeling about next Tuesday.
    Slow indeed my friend, slow indeed. But hey, at least they actually TRY to listen. Hell, those user made item events were lit on here dude. And the fact that they actually got implemented? Dope as fuck. Now I can agree, updates shouldn't be this lame, but to be fair, with a community that keeps asking for old shit, and immediately shuns any new content, I can understand how it might get a bit lacking, but Halloween was pretty decent last year, so I think this year will be better come the 17th. And to be honest, it's kind of impossible to fuck up christmas, not even GC fucked up christmas that bad, and they fucked up everything LOL. (I do hope those sick af Halloween sets they made last year come back, them things were pure beauty.)

5. UnleashD

UnleashD Active Member

They probably might bring the scarecrow set back, if not that itll be the vampire set again. I like old shit, but as any other human alive Id rather not have to pay for the same things I already have so I’m rooting for scarecrow or a new set of items and clothes etc maybe a new halloween scroll called “vamplife”or some shit.

dodobird123 likes this.
  6. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

The only real "old" sets I am okay to see recurring are the Pumpkin Witch Set, the Skeleton Lady and Gentlemen Sets, the Halloween 2013 M/F Sets and the Dummy Sets (because who doesn't like rares that are free?) That Cutie Witch Set that they had last year was on point, some of the best clothing design I have seen in Rumble Fighter. Speaking of which, boxed or not, these last last few rare outfits they have been implementing in game have been sexy af. (That's just my opinion though.)

7. Yawpie

Yawpie New Member

hey mr gourdy can we get "zombie master exo perm" instead of the blue bird set that's 30 days? blue bird set is poop compared to zombie master exo:oops:

8. dre305

dre305 New Member

No peasant, you shall get whatever lord gourdito pleases you with.

BJJFromGJJ and Yawpie like this.
  9. Yawpie

Yawpie New Member

I'm not pleased :(

10. UnleashD

UnleashD Active Member

Rejected

11. UnleashD

UnleashD Active Member

Its about that time gourdy: release the items.

12. LordFish

LordFish Active Member

please try to be patient with papa gourdy he is trying his best im sure!

13. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

you tihnk that they'll get the message, but nope.

tamirtov and Rigamortis like this.
  14. UnleashD

UnleashD Active Member

You realize its a MINI spenders right lol. The real thing didnt even come yet chill.

15. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

haha ye. Spend 3k for a perm item, but spend 3.5k for a 30 day item hahahahahha I want that !

tamirtov likes this.
  16. UnleashD

UnleashD Active Member

No one is saying you should BUY it. Its an option. Also 3k for that perm item that used to be 6k-7k was nice af of them so good shit on that part.

17. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Yes you dont have to buy it. But. If u "supposely" wanted the last prize. How r u going to get it? OH spent 3.5k . So either way you're getting it.

18. UnleashD

UnleashD Active Member

And hows that a problem? They could have jst made it bloody mummy set 3k rc , then vip title etc for 6k instead. Would you like nothing instead?

19. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

What are u getting at? My previous state ment was that, "so they give u a perm item for 3k but a timed item for 3.5k".?

20. UnleashD

UnleashD Active Member

AND IM SAYING
    Would you rather:
    Perm item 3k, timed 3.5k and a perm 6k
    Or
    Perm item 3k and a perm 6k. So what if your getting a timed item, you still getting the shit you want, and it still staying the same price lol df.