End game pking between Viet Leagues

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SnorlaZ, Jan 9, 2018.

1. SnorlaZ

SnorlaZ New Member

Hi everyone,
    I found some cool videos of XuanHa (demon warrior from Yin). I would like to show with the 9D community. I think 9D is a great game but lack of advertisements and guides showing each clan skills:

Tibet war part 1:

Tibet war part 2:

2. Revered

Revered Active Member

After watching this videos I think You should rather said: ".... 9D has a great IM..."

C`mon 4 on 1, like always:

[​IMG]

Perfection likes this.
  3. Perfection

Perfection Active Member

Lol... XHs vids are probably the last thing with what you should try to promote 9D to anyone. Those are nothing but a huge joke, something good to laugh at.
    At least try to find vids made by some legit player next time, not vids of this clown.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018 at 3:58 AM
    Stereotyped likes this.
  4. Junky91

Junky91 Member

I mean you can see by the 3 watermarks that take 30% of the screen, that the video is gonna be great.

Stereotyped and Perfection like this.
  5. Junky91

Junky91 Member

Yeah because you cant make valid argument to procect yourself, you jsut say the first insult that comes to oyur mind

Stereotyped and Perfection like this.
  6. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Well-Known Member

Your being clueless about what you're saying or talking about bars you from having a legitimate opinion and effectively makes you a blank mind giving out their cancerous ignorance, spitting empty insults, which bounce right back at you since your ego has no cover whatsoever. That's how you qualify for master lowlife loser.
    Not having any self-respect shines best on this thread, since here you're talking to some of the best people this damn community has to offer.
    Next time you dare check these forums have the courtesy of shutting the fuck up.

7. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Well-Known Member

"Your being clueless...bars you from..." a very nice and legitimate way to compose this sentence. High style constructions in english grammar have obviously eluded you. Your english is just as poor as your gaming skills.
    I'm a girl and I don't like, love or hate you. All you can do is make me laugh. Go on, amuse us further with your immense ignorance.

Junky91 likes this.
  8. Junky91

Junky91 Member

Here we go again with the same shit

Stereotyped likes this.