Educate me on this game please.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Robert0013, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Robert0013

Robert0013 New Member

Why is this game fun? I played a little bit of the original 9 dragons how do they compare? I've played world of warcraft alot. Played a little bit of Blade and soul, but found it felt cheap and unpolished. Too used to Wow I guess. Just don't want to invest a bunch of time into a game that isn't for me. How is end game content? how is leveling, gearing, pvp. How long does it take to get max level. Any and as much information would be much appreciated. Couldn't find much info or videos online so I came here. Headed to work so I'll check back later. Thanks again.

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol blade and souls is 1000% better than this game....this game is same as in acclaim...and just as JasonStatham said....
    its is very grindy....
    Nostalgia is the name of this game...game has alot more potential though...BUT..
    support sucks...Ncsoft support 1million times better...

pvp is very money hungry..so is pve...
    in order to be above meh...you need to spend a lot of money...having op luck reduces what you need to spend...

and yes like I said you can grind everything...but to be good and fast..which is all that matters, you need alot of money....
    even with patience you need $$money to make your end game gears op...because u need item mall beads to make highest option guaranteed..if not your endgame items are ****..

JasonStatham likes this.
  3. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

If you don't take some time to educate yourself about the game don't expect others to do it for you, at most they will tell you the game sucks and be done with it.

Stereotyped and Perfection like this.
  4. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Lets do some maths

Started playing in October 23rd 2016
    December 2016 i reached KL and bought my first 90 day prem +50€ (was less then that) in xmas boxes, so thats near 100€

Meanwhile i bought some prems from players with the gold i farmed in cc dung mostly (yes, i had too much free time).

Refine event came in April 2017 and i wasted @100€ again, 4 prems and 40€ in boxes or smth like that. (Even an homeless man could save 100€ in 3 months so ** off with your **** excuses.)

September 6th of 2017 crimson boxes come out and i waste 100€ again. 35€+35€ in crimson boxes (i get tiger bead in main account) and saved like 3k points for a while coz i had accumulated 15 day premiums from attendance and still had some i bought left coz during this time i didnt have as much free time as i wanted ^^

So thats near 300€ to me... I dont waste € anymore... i just buy from others now. I pay them gold they give me the IM items...

Thats how u get to top 10 in 9dragons... spend wise and farm while the others are complaining in league chat and forums.

And dont even say that i got lucky with tiger bead... i farmed like 50k KL bosses by now and i never got a fkin bead drop. It is about luck ofc but i fkin diserved it xD

Now if u gonna complain you dont have money or time to spend, then how dafuq you wanna compete with top people? They dedicate too much of their time to the game... if you cant just stop crying about it.

This is what i have done in 1 year... now imagine RuouQuenSau or Hari][Won who play this game since the begin... probably spent a bit at the begin and then they just started buying from other ppl.... so stop with that ******** that ppl spends 10k$. The ones who spend that amount are the same ones saying it. They spend that amount coz they dont farm. They either throw all their monei in those stupid boxes or they buy items from "Black Market FB page". Use your fkin brain you sheeps

exShadow likes this.
  5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol this person is lucky as FCK...don't expect to be as lucky as her/him......he got a tiger bead off 100euro.....I spent waay more and got 0......if I was this lucky...damn!!! would have a lot of money to spend on spas, strip clubs....and other junk I get more out of....O well..At least i still get my happy endings..

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Touche......But plan on staying staying clean...that rubber helps