Ecode 183

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by YingXiong, Jun 7, 2018.

1. YingXiong

YingXiong Member

Hi,

Did anyone of you facing this Ecode 183 while login in your main char? Everything was fine for two months of playing until yesterday. The issue is as follow: Once I log in my main char & once my char show up in song shan map, next there a pop up showing that I have been forced out & disconnect from the game server [ E Code: 183]. Have try reinstalled the 9d from direct Redfox won't work either. I have sent a ticket to Gm with SS just now. Still waiting for their reply.

Any kind soul help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank

2. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Most likely, one of the 9D file is corrupted. Try installing different client like steam OR

System restore : All Programs - Accessories - System Tools, and then click System Restore.

In the new window, select " Restore my computer to an earlier time " option.

Good luck.

3. YingXiong

YingXiong Member

Thank, have tried using steam & download the 9D & it bounces back to the same issue once I log my main char.

Think the other option is " Restore my computer to an earlier time "

Thank Chow for the kind assist, will try it once I'm free. Hopefully, it can work.

4. YingXiong

YingXiong Member

GM just replied by asking me to give up all the quests. It working as per normal now. Problem fixed for Ecode 183.