Don't you think Drunken Master need to be buff a bit?

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by HumoLoco, Nov 29, 2016.

1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Since they nerfed some of his old super hitbox the kick along ago, I dont remember when it was. I remembered his kick is godly pressure almost unstoppable.

Drunken Master is too hard to juggle it's like I don't have time to step or intense juggle. I am sure new players or players whose interesting to try out drunken master would be unpleasant with drunken master and waste of their time to earn some carats, because they only know very basic juggle, a regular juggle, unlike step juggle, 3rd juggle, bu juggle, rest juggle, etc you name it. They should buff that juggle launcher a bit, it would be interest if they buff it into a step juggle like dragon do. It would be great for any map, we believe drunken master was great scroll we ever had but not now because new scrolls is coming.

Drunken master is very well known the forgotten king of moon without juggle needed, but need to buff a bit to make people using drunken master on any map again.

The reason why I don't like to play drunken master anymore feel like ******* nerfed drunken into a ******* sober. I missed drunken master so much as we can use it again if they buff it.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    SacredSwordJr likes this.
  2. Tiiny

Tiiny New Member

drunken master is the best
    but we must make drunken master the bestest

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ewww df moderator think? all moderator can **** my std ****.

sad this was not suggestion.. was supposed to be in general discussion to asking everyone's opinion.