[CLAN SKILLS BUG] - Looking for Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Falcon, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Okay guys, this thing kinda piss me off, when i try to learn any Nuker skills, i keep getting the Wrong Skill error, but one thing is wierd is becouse i see players around that have learned clans kills and im wondering why i can, if there was a bug it was for everyone ... not only me and few other players, how can i fix this?

Proof here:

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Some skills from clans people can't learn. Certain axe and spear actives cause the ball to just sit there, you have to physically close the client to get it back to normal. I think LoB, Shao, WT, SF are like the ones that aren't working too well. BoT has quite a lot of broken ones.

3. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I watched your stream last night for a bit, I honestly was amazed how unplayable this version is.
    Makes me kinda glad I can't even launch the thing.

4. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Can you explain me more please, how i get it to work i rly want to play and discpver this game and find bugs but i cant .... :(

5. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You cannot buddy. It's broken as if during the patch the id of the skill is different. The best thing you can do is either try to level up and use the other skills or create a new char with a different clan. HD and BoT seem to be only working ones?