Chi kung damage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OnenaHGvvellCSoG, Mar 1, 2017.

1. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Hey, just wanted to ask you guys how good or bad is the damage of ck hybs/nukers in high lvl bosses... Like kylin boss, tgw, KJ, KL bosses... With ck dmg leech on ofc... Is it a decent damage? Would a nuker or CK hyb be able to steal TGW from a warr? Or this is broken and unbalanced and only warrs have the chance to get those bosses?

Seems unfair if ck roles and healers dont have the chance to fight for those things...

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

You will never be able to steal.....TGW from melee lol......you have a low damage cap...they don't....playing ck for pve is like playing handicapped...on bright side you hit more lol.....and a melee healer can probably get TGW...if he is over geared....but a ck....never....Ck is apparently good for pvp....until late game...

OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  3. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Great............ Lol they gonna kill this game in record time... If they dont do changes and keep giving **** events like this anniversary event it wont survive till the next year...

4. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Not to mention how stupid the previous 2 or 3 events were... One giving TGW souls almost for free with stars and then MKC and MKSB give aways and no punishment for multi accounts... This game was so good before the stars lol they keep ruining it... RIP 9Dragons 2004-2017 LOL

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Apparently its developers fault, so can't blame publisher.....Personally I liked the events...

6. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

i liked the events too.. made the game easier for me and even easier for ppl who had better gear than me back then... they could farm stars with lower lvl chars with op gear and make tgw souls all day everyday... that is broken af... then this MKC and MKSB give away without punishment to multi accounts was just ****** ridiculous... now they ruin the farm in KL by giving free KL epis on attendance... you worked hard to farm KL bosses etc? now they **** it for you and you will keep farming boxes that nobody buys for a decent price anymore...

I v always been on RF side... but lately it is getting ridiculous.. they cant even fix the Ranking in any of their games... if they publish a game by doing nothing i could publish the game too lol

7. Trickster

Trickster New Member

The farming thing with and alt character that is OP geared has and will be always in mmorpgs. If you played Acclaim times there were people farming GW and the other CC bosses. Then nobody else had a chance for def trinket or other drops but with this stars farming everybody could do it. In the end those people invested time and money in their characters.

In this kind of games there will always be happy & unhappy people. You can not please everybody with one thing. Give to uch and those who worked until now are unhappy, give too little and the lower levels say they do not recive enough.

As a matter of fact i tried to get MKC/MKCB on the last event by creating another account. I am not lucky enough and i tried to log on that account, it was blocked.

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

To be fair people sold those epis in hefei anyways...so personally i don't see much of a problem....just saves you some in game cash.... and its not permanent anyways...30 days....or is it 15