Cant even play the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Highwayman, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Highwayman

Highwayman New Member

I haven't played this game in forever. I decided to play for nostalgic purposes but there's one small problem...I can't even load in a game. I know to first load in training and I still don't load. On top of all this when I was in training I noticed I cant diagonally counter, grab or jump. I hope you RedFox guys can actually step up and do something that has been around for way too long and part of the reason this game keeps hopping publishers.

2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Why does everyone keep blaming Redfox? They didn't compile the new client, Nimonix did! Literally any issues related to RuF that cannot be solved by their IT team is sent to Nimonix. All you can do is submit a ticket.

Fraud and Flamekiller like this.
  3. EdwardG

EdwardG Member

Diagonal Counter or Grab may be because your keyboard doesn't allow multiple key functions to occur, I can't do it on my laptop either, on my pc I can. I had that first load problem in the past, but it suddenly disappeared have no idea how or why but I'm super content now. Try spamming ... repeatedly in the training chat.

Edit: After seeing Yusuke's post, ya it's not Redfox's fault, these things happened on GamesCampus as well. The counter/grab thing is most likely just your keyboard.

4. Highwayman

Highwayman New Member

No it's not my keyboard. I play many games that can do multiple functions at once I forgot to put this in the post but I can use only use right up and down left diagonals. Also I never blamed redfox I actually stated that I hope they fix it.

5. Pocajong

Pocajong Well-Known Member

deadass i couldnt diagonally jump as well
    but its not redfox issue they just have the portal to the game its nimo's fault

6. Hibari

Hibari Active Member

Well sadly, they probably can't fix it.
    All I can really recommend you do is send a ticket into RedFox explaining the problem and maybe NimoniX will it.
    BUUUUT after being here for a while they probably won't anytime soon lol.
    Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.