Bring Back Custom Item Top Spender

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Nov 30, 2017.

?

Would you like to see Custom Item Spenders return?

1. Yes do

75.0%
  2. No dont

6.3%
  3. I don't care or don't participate in spender

18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

All these warm welcomes haha! Heart-warming :) But yeah when I'll most likely join someone's room without you guys knowing. ;) be on the lookout

ModSlayer, Shana, ankyt and 1 other person like this.
  2. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

Best of luck, you're gonna' need it with this game and it's community haha

Shana likes this.
  3. Arceus

Arceus Clean Up Crew

Hey, welcome to the community! Add me IGN: Arceus if you want to play and learn sometime :)

Shana likes this.
  4. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

@[GM]Shadow Welcome to Rumble Fighter. I hope your stay is not temporary. Beware of the community, it can get hostile very quickly.

TrollSenpai, Shana and Flamekiller like this.
  5. [GM]Shadow

Thank you very much! Yes I think i got the general idea of what this community is like and I'm willing to speak with many of the other players as well.

6. Draygashi

Are you going to be more of a Community Engaging [GM] (at least more than our current [GM]s) or do you plan on doing more of the "behind the scenes" things?

Shana and Flamekiller like this.
  7. [GM]Shadow

I'll definitely be doing both. My goal is to engage with you guys on the forums as best as I can. :D

8. [GM]Shadow

So about this Top Spenders, anyone wanna fill me in on what exactly this is all about? Best way to learn is through you guys directly :)

ModSlayer likes this.
  9. Draygashi

We usually have Spenders Events where players are rewarded with prizes for spending a certain amount of currency. Very rarely do we have Top Spenders Events where the Top #___ of players who spent the most are rewarded more than the others.

This specific Top Spenders the original poster was talking about referred to greatly rewarding the player(s) who spent the most currency, and the reward(s) were item(s) customized specifically for the top player(s) as their request.

Honestly, we haven't seen these events in a good amount of time. The response overall is indifferent. It's almost 50/50 on players who strongly desire Spenders Events, compared to players who strongly choose differently. Also, among those players that do desire Spenders Events, most prefer Carats (In-Game currency) compared to RC (Currency you purchase with real money). Overall, Top Spenders Events (and regular Spenders Events) are usually Hit or Miss. If the prizes are strongly desired, you will see a large influx of spending. If the prizes are duplicates or have been handed out previously, there isn't going to be a HUGE increase in spending. I'd recommend giving the community a survey and take note of the results.

There are players who do spend large amounts of RC on this game, but there isn't a lot anymore. Overall, the player count for this game has diminished and is continuing to do so.

[GM]Shadow likes this.
  10. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Basically the users that spend the most rc during that time period get to choose their extra prize listed in the event. In spender events in general try not to repeat the same items often as most of the community probably have that item already.
    Top spenders Example:
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/event-halloween-rc-carat-spenders.38639/

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  11. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

don't worry. I, the RF master, will take you under my wing and teach you all you need to know about RF.

[GM]Shadow likes this.
  12. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

There's usually 2 tiers of rewards: 1st best spender, and 2nd best spender

the 1st best spender gets the most valuable stuff (ex: Custom Item, or mega rare items), or the same privileges as the 2nd best spender (but why would you do that anyway lol)

the 2nd best spender usually gets the privilege to have a 3 or less letter in-game username (not possible to get a 3 or less letter IGN through any other means) + an ultra rare item

The Custom Item prize only happened once in the history of this game, and surprisingly, the person who won that prize was nowhere to be found in-game, so such a rare prize didn't seem to take notice in the community.

13. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

A new GM huh..

14. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Personally I thought that the top spender prize of re skinning and renaming a certain scroll was pretty legit. I am not sure where it ranks in tier list of spenders like first or second top spender, but it definitely should come back. What would be even better though is if you could do that but with the choice of re coloring rare scrolls as well.

15. [GM]Shadow

Arigatou, Sensei Comoros!

ModSlayer likes this.
  16. [GM]Shadow

So tldr this type of event is a "race to the highest spending" type of event, yes?

ModSlayer, Shana and Flamekiller like this.
  17. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

There are tiers in spenders, If you spend x amount of money you get a prize, but whoever spends the most gets rare items.

18. Draygashi

Technically, no. Players spend a certain amount of RC/Carat and receive prizes based on how much they spent after the event period ends. So, yes there is a time frame, but no it isn't a race because anyone who participates receives the prizes based on their contribution.

Here was our last Spenders Event: http://forums.playredfox.com/index....hter-2nd-anniversary-rc-carat-spenders.41833/

Shana likes this.
  19. [GM]Shadow

Those are some pretty awesome prizes. The cosmetics in this game! haha

ModSlayer and Draygashi like this.
  20. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

I stay missing the shadow warrior events smh, maybe next time haha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.