Blueboxes decreased rates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cytrix, May 28, 2020.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I've read from multipe people that the rates for getting UT during 40% sale was (and might still be) decreased. I myself opened arround 700 boxes and did not get a single UT.
    In previous occasions you'd get at least 1-2 UTs for opening that many boxes. At first I was not going to complain but then I read from multiple people having had the same experience. Now this is really odd. Can we have an official statement on this issue?

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

The rates have not been changed. Someone reported the lock system not giving out UT's, so we tested it in the test server, and we were able to obtain one through the lock system. Please keep in mind that it is still RNG based and will depend on your luck.

Bankz and Perfection like this.
  3. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Nine, could you possibly give use an idea to when more ways to obtain UTs will be available to us?

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

No because then people will stop buying their gambling boxes

5. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Test it on live servers. Also it seems that after patch there are no more issues.
    Just let the idiot players waste their ks of $ then patch and everything is fine. I don't like your style RF. No matter what you say we can see the truth by actually opening those boxes.

6. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Opening thousands of boxes during event on different accounts with same result. Either all the chars I opened with are jinx or something is rotten. Considering the rates I had before the sale I can assume that indeed something was fishy during event period.