Black Temple Dungeon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

You posted a video from a random source. You sure it is korean 9 Dragons Awaken server and not a korean private like we have here ? The video is made by a viet guy not korean and as I read non korean IPs are banned.

I only told you what was post so far by gm team and it is not off topic. Have patience.

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Are you old enough to play this game ? KOS ? Don't make me laugh at this. You want to see my old combat record from Asura and Bardo and see how KOS I was ? Do not make me come into rage mode and go pvp mode in game and forum, you will not really like what I will serve you back. Many tried, none did it, because I do not care anymore, I do not play this game for a big achievement now, I did all in so many years of game play.

You kill me, I go back all over again, death it is not an issue in MMOs, just a visual thing, nothing to lose.

Athuyar likes this.
  3. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Thread is about the Black Monk update not being complete..

And, if u were to think a bit more on what this really mean for player base, instead of making such a fuzz for a "bug" u would understand upirank

Main issue here is: atm, theres only 1 way of getting Black Monk passes and that is by plate's resourcing.. it wouldnt be that bad if it werent for some small tiny details:

1. Only way of dropping them is by killing all 4 field bosses on black monk and since they spawn every 30 mins, now u will see one or two guys camping them 24/7.. wich will turn in a big problem for some pve players who would love to get the new plate but will get owned by OP geared players.. 9D law.. survival of the strongest right? (yes u can make a set of plates by doing a quest, but that wont get u a plate xD)

2. The video he posted isnt from some KR private server (wich doesnt exist as far as im aware of) and hes partially right about the missing content, wich brings me to me mentioning @Eroine

3. If u dont have a trustable source, then u shouldnt be spreading info or rumors.. nor even speculations like we should being banned for a foolish "bug".. or that there should be a rollback cause u feel its unfair that someone has it a bit easier than u.. wich its jelousy at its pure form.. lol

4. things like shards and plate colors... really? is that what u want to know from this patch? is that what u can think of when thinking on the way this new content its being introduced? are those the answers u think the threat starter was thinking of when he posted about instead of a faulty but somehow nice "bugged" buff?

I wonder how are u gonna get ur plate.. well someone will be selling soon.. not for cheap i bet :p

4. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Keep it nice and clean guys. Getting angry won't change a thing. If you play on Tao and need to let some steam out u can kos me. I won't fight back. In this life when something seems to be to nice to be true it usually is. I was hoping that is not a bug cause the buff was very nice for newbies but it is a bug so tough luck we all have to go back to struggle mode. For older players, guys be generous so what if we had to go thru hell to get our stuff, it does not mean the newer players have to go the same way. Others getting stronger won't make you weaker. Is nice to have strong players. Anyways the Black monk dungeon part of the patch is a very big disappointment for me. The santa event I don't care about. I hope this patch will give you some joy. None here.

So if u need a kos target my Char is Exiled in Tao. You can also kos my alt TheSaint. Same server.

Athuyar likes this.
  5. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

The strong makes the rules. I don't see why you are still complaining on this.I told you 2 times now to have patience to get the gms opinion, but no...lets complain that we are not strong enough without the bug buff to kill the 4 bosses in Tibet to make the dungeon.

If you have patience you will get the NPC as all dungeons revamp has it and the full black monk content. Plate it is just one of the content will be added.

Eroine likes this.
  6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I know all the content from korean server. Since 2007 I have many friends in there and I speak to them. Because I don't post more on black monks content here does not mean I don't know what the dungeon looks in K server and what items they got from there.

All dungeons that were revamp till now had an NPC that sells passes, it is logic the Black Monks will have it too. Now, that, some people wants to go ahead of time and steals the start with this dungeon farming the bug content it is another discussion.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    Athuyar likes this.
  7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You joined yesterday and you are all mighty. Let's go Bamboo, you can KOS me there ! Even with a new character with 8 status build and a non refinement stick I will show you the power of the real dragon and get a taste on real game bugs that are skills :)

Athuyar likes this.
  8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

No, just fixed the dungeon plate shards color (I checked F11/Resource and Create). I still believe it is not intentional added content. It is a mistake.

For any dungeon revamp they made patch notes, K had patch notes too. It is a matter or translation of some of the items from those K notes. And probably we will not get all the k content on this dungeon, but still RedFox always wrote notes when new content was added.

Swim, begar2 and Athuyar like this.
  9. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I am worried about some players attitude in face bugs. As you say, bigger bugs hit the game, like damage, dodge and others. With facing in this note tune, who will report those? Better exploit them, because RedFox deserve it and then come to forum an complain that I die in two hits in pvp or miss my hits.

I did not made up the rules but we have punishment for glich abuse. I waited for gms position on the bug problem. Was a bug, was repair, no rollback. Fine !

10. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

So.. now its me whos complaining? LOL kiddo

@Eroine, please dont get me wrong, but, thats exactly my point, sometimes it seems like some ppl just rush so fast into speculation of new content that they dont realize the trouble they cause, maybe unintentionally, but still

Patch notes do say the only content added is the drop from bosses and creation of said plate, tbh plate has the same properties as in kr version so i didnt see the use of u suggesting it was bugged, cause even on a diff color, content wise it was right

My old man used to say: if it aint broke, dont fix it

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I said it is buged because as you can see in my screen the plate had the shards and beads to craft it exactly like SCM and did not matched with the gray ones, so something was out of place. With maintenance were replace with the grey ones like in k version.

In the patch they said it was added a plate of BM with no correlation with all the dungeon revamp content. Making a connection with k notes on BM revamp and the screens of items I got from that dungeon content I thought it was a mistake from the devs. I don't see why to release random only one plate from the content that should be revamp.

Ahri said on forum that BM will be revamp and they work on new map, so adding no patch note for a revamp dungeon and only a proposition for the plate make me believe was unintentionally added and they could not remove it.

Still, till now we do not have a statement from GMs to see what is with that plate, if it is all we can get from BM or we get the entire content of the dungeon revamp with NPCs passes and other items ?

Ex of k other BM content :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Athuyar likes this.
  12. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Just to be clear. Noone "snitched". We were aware of this bug and reported it for a fix long before anyone said anything. Player killing is part of the game and is allowed, but we will not tolerate any form of harassment on forums or in-game.

P.S. Even if you edit your post, we can see every edit you have made including when you have made those edits. So it's better to leave it or not say anything at all if you're going to go that far.

Athuyar and begar2 like this.
  13. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Also in regards to Black Temple.

The Black Temple Plate materials have been added to the Black Temple intentionally (not a bug), so you can start to gather materials for the item. This is not the official revamp of Black Temple.

Athuyar and begar2 like this.
  14. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Wouldn't this be considered entrapment if we were to follow the line of faulty reasoning and claim that there has been bug exploitation involved? :rolleyes:

15. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Can we know the drop rate?

Athuyar likes this.
  16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Why release only the plate ? All the others dungeons were revamp all in, plates, items and other craft material too. Was a presure to release the plate only and not all the content? I try my hardest to understand.

Because we do not have all the content, aka NPC for selling pass, farming will be hard. Material to make passes can drop from 4 bosses at 30 min spawn time, and from purple you make green pass from inside dungeon material than red pass from inside green dungeon material. You can farm the plate shards in what type of pass ? Green and red as revamp dungeon or also purple ?

Purple : 4 plates.
    Green : 4 plates plus material that drop in purple run.
    Red : 4 plates plus material that drop in green run.

Bosses : Black Breeze, Black Witch Plate (1), Nameless Monk, Black Witch Plate (2), General Little Monk, Black Witch Plate (3) and Left-Right Guardian, Black Witch Plate (4).

Athuyar likes this.
  17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Infos from players ... thanks to Thanh (he camped the bosses one month ago) :
    [​IMG]

I was today with purple pass, but no luck for me, 0/0 plate shards/beads.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    Athuyar likes this.