Attendance Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sdadsfsa, Sep 5, 2017.

1. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

We were promised to get them in august, It's september and it seems you have forgotten, we need that 30 days banner ticket and other goodies.

Bergland and Stereotyped like this.
  2. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

26.09 ? Really ? They crazy ?

Thanks for the information anyways

Bergland, Stereotyped and Perfection like this.
  3. Tunelis

Tunelis Member

They are not crazy they just dont care bout players.

OldFella likes this.
  4. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

I'm still kinda hoping someone in RF/Jonwong get his head out of his ass and allow us to store the Superior SRS set.

5. 12345ever

12345ever New Member

IS bug its show 100H almsot i take rewards, now show 6h ? is bug or wut fix it >???

6. rsf666

rsf666 Member

We are in October. September ended, so the monthly rewards reset.

7. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Tbh i didnt see a decent bug in that list... everything in there was random BS that doesnt affect gameplay at all. Oh wait, the ck hybdrid dmg bug on def nuke wich i havent seen a "big" hybrid in any server complain about it...
    And now you tell me this game is not only about the "big" guys... well, ye... but if the "big" guys dont give a sh1t about it and the smaller guys give, i would say the smaller guys are doing it wrong...

Stereotyped likes this.
  8. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

I never claimed those bugs to be decent or not decent. I never cared much about any of those bugs, that was an open poll, so those bugs was just what people suggested, liked and voted. (And even if there were few people to vote, someone should learn to respect other people opinions instead of making fun of it.)
    Note: that thread was made because there is always some random guy who shows up and says "there are more important bugs to fix asap blablabla". I also said it was an experiment, never even claimed it to be usefull or not lolz. I just said at the end it seemed not that bad as an experiment.

The only thing I said is:

1.If GMs say "We can't/won't fix the CK dmg overflow bug because [reasons]" then it's acceptable, and people can agree or not agree depending on personal opinions.

2.If GMs say "CK dmg overflow is not considered a bug. In order to play hybrid properly you have to lower the cheng of your defensive nuke." then it's not acceptable and not serious at all.

Sadly GMs go for the second one.

My personal opinion about the overflow bug is that, as it is right now, it makes no sense (ofc it's a bug xD). Would make a lot more sense if it is just capped instead of restarting from 0 (even if it might not be the best solution). I don't care about big or small or medium guys and I didn't care if it was fixed or not because I didn't have any hybrid char lol.
    Anyway this was just to clarify since here it's quoted only a part of the "story" :) xD

9. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

PS: Isn't that a good thing if the game has no decent bugs? why bother about that? o_O

10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well sorry to quote you again....seems reasoning is not encouraged here...following blindly is....
    and common sense is not common.....I guess....I don't even know what to say....
    O well, personally I am playing game just cause its 9 dragons....gonna spend my money as long as novelty last...not expecting this game to survive long....or it might....who knows...

Just hoped they spent more money on game..rather than milking it and saying false statements....I dunno how hard it is to nerf a skill...better yet just remove or replace skill...rather than punish people for using the skill..
    can't say I expected much...since acclaim dumped this game...

11. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Np man, at least there is someone who can call things with their name.... better late then never :p

Sadly, personal convenience is as common as common sense is. It's the honesty which is lacking... just per say.

I'd say at least don't spend your money here; it feels kinda not right to donate them to someone who act like that.

Anyway I'm not in game anymore and won't be back unless I see changes in the situation.