Asking advice from strong experienced players

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Cytrix, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Whenever I acquire new stronger relics, I like to believe to have become stronger, but as it seems there are always (mostly the same) 2-3 players out there that can kill me in less than 5 seconds.
    Now that's fine with me because if there were no strong players who can challenge me the game would be borring.
    However I would like to know how I can improve and get stronger especially relic/item wise (I know there are also strategic elements in a duel, but I believe at the current rate they don't really seem to matter, so please let's ignore battle strategies for the moment and focus only on char build and items).

So basically I'd like to know what are the best possible Attritbute Destribitions, Relics, Epis, Clothes, Decos, Weapon Ornaments currently available ingame for phys and ck players so that you can slay in PVP. Because obviously I seem to be missing something.

Secondly, are there any known bugs ingame that others use to their advantage in pvp?

Note: Let's be realistic with the item suggestions here, because I know KL Lvl10 relics belong to the best relics ingame but as far as I know higher than LV7 don't exist currently.