Anyone else getting an annoying Pop-up.

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Sprigus, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

I keep getting this Pop-up. What the Heck is this about. Whenever game is open, I tried to redownload and still the same. Its annoying, even more so when i afk. Cuz they stack and I come back to like 100 of these. Anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

[​IMG]

2. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

i got same problem mate...still searching solution ...
    did you find any fix ?

3. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Try to disable the Behavior Shield ( Settings -> Components ) in Avast and rebooting. GameGuard doesn't like it, just like a lot of other legitimate applications.

4. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

It works !!! thank you very much mate !!

5. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

I actually Disabled the Microsoft Sending Thing. So now whatever it was trying to do, just doesn't happen.

Im going to try this. Will be better then what i did.

6. MarkusVanZoys

MarkusVanZoys New Member

Hi guys,

I have the same problem as Sprigus and PlayeR, when I'm trying to play I constantly get those pop up messages which throw me back to the desktop. I don't have Avast on my computer, any other idea on how I can fix this problem and finally can get playing? Thanks very much in advance!

7. Cjagun

Cjagun New Member

If you know what is causing the error, you can start treating it from there, like reinstalling the program or (if a system issue) perform a system file check.

If it bothers you too much, and you can't do it right know, just disable the service: Start > Run > services.msc. Right click on Windows Error Reporting Service. Properties. Stop Service. Also, you could change its startup type, from Manual to Disabled.

8. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

Well, the WER service (or Windows Error Reporting service) isnt a solution, since the problem is still there - it just prevents your system to send error reports to microsoft. Best solution (in my opinion) is to run a disk cleaner or antivirus' cleaner just in case a virus has been deleting files etc. Therefore, if its not a virus you can try a clean boot mode, which can help you find what the problem was. You can find the steps to make a clean boot in microsoft's website or google..
    I have same problem but its not a virus for me, though i checked google - i read in some forums that it might appear on many systems in various forms. I tried the WERS way - not solved since it keeps popping up, so i'm now going to try the 2nd way, with Avast.