Anime : 91 days

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shavo, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Ending is great.

Fraud and Keanu like this.
  2. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

I liked it but tbh it was nothing special. Most mafia anime are really similar in terms of characters and overall storytelling mechanics. Still a very enjoyable anime nonetheless. If you're looking for another good gangster/mafia anime you should check out phantom. Very well thought out and enjoyable.

3. RidleyPrime

RidleyPrime Creator of Volt

can we just talk about kill la kill for a bit cause i just finished watching it

like the first 10 episodes were pretty alright, did a meh job of explaining the plot and motives behind everyone's actions but the fight scenes made up for it, but then from the part where it turns out sastuki or w/e her name is is really trying to kill her mom onward the whole anime falls flat. all the main characters are given backstories and theyre all dumb. the elite four's is basically "i might as well **** ride this chick for life cause she beat me in some way or form" like every main character has a **** rider like why. ryuko's story is basically "my dad died so im gonna avenge him for 6 months. oh, we have the same dad? then lets team up and kill our mom. what? im not even human? guess that a good excuse for the writers to give me super human regen abilities even though it was never mentioned before hand"

my biggest quirk is that every time she beat someone, she sucks in a some life fibers, but it was never directly explained what happens when she does that, but the anime kinda suggests she gets stronger. but at the very end it turns out every time ryuko sucks some in she just gets better at sucking (heh) like ??????

4. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

Kill la kill is one of those anime that I look back at and wonder; how the hell did I finish this crap? Seriously, I genuinely hated that anime. It was random, tried too hard to be funny and the plot was beyond stupid. I've got nothing against people that actually enjoyed the anime though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.