AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything) NDA Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Incognito

Incognito Member

Ahri dose redfox team have several events planed out to be done a while after launch. i wouldent expect anything for a week or so xp wise ect so people can experiance the staring lvls properly. also just hoping the team has had a change to play the game and learn it and the tools as i belive in gc not maany new it properly? dunno also here to wish you gl redfox i hoping you can publish a good version for us.

2. matt323

matt323 New Member

I heard that original korean version was browser based, does that mean this one is too or download?

Also is pvp on every map or maps after shi zang/zhengzhou?

3. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

- Why RedFox wants to keep 9D alive after kick GC off?
    - Were GC doing a bad job so you took the game?

4. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

What are the level caps going to be for Closed Beta and Open Beta?

Icynoob likes this.
  5. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I did wonder why, now we know.

6. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

testing item mall :)

itsthem and Kazuki like this.
  7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Earlier this week, I stated that the ND version we have was going to be exactly the same as the KR version. However, since we are going to be a new service, we are actually going to get an Upgraded Version of the KR ND client. In particular, the early quest lines have been simplified, so you will be able to choose your clan quicker and get into the more exciting parts of NineDragons faster. Also, the costume/avatar system has been revised. For more details, please read the information post linked here.

Icynoob likes this.
  8. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Yes, of course, we will play the game and will learn the mechanics.

Icynoob likes this.
  9. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Does that mean we have nerfed deco's compared to the Korean version?
    We have gone from having the Original Korean version, to some BS revision before the games even in CB.
    You guys are going back on your word already, we don't want no 'Upgraded' version.
    Acclaim released a 'Upgraded' version in 2007
    Stop trying to be clever and give us what was originally promised ffs.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    Spite likes this.
  10. Sponk

Sponk Member

[​IMG]

BlazenBlue, itsthem and Kazuki like this.
  11. yewgioh

yewgioh New Member

[GM] Ahri

Was wondering if their will be a Artistic Corner section on the forum.. (For individuals to request a signature to be made)? Also even if you don't have the answers to some individuals question can you least answer that anyway with a "I don't have the answer right now" or "I will have to get back to on that", something so we don't feel ignored. Thank you!

12. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

cmon really? you are going to comente without even looking at the entire anwser... look at the post. it has a link. look at the link were does it lead you to? to the post that talks about moddifications to stats to the item mal and upcoming changes. i doubt the upgrade means more content. in my opinion it means revisions not upgrades. and no one bessides the korean server is ever going to be fully up to date. the game is made in korean and we get it after translation is done so...

also second question... i think its going to be a no but oh well. will you transfer any UNSPENT GC credits?

13. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

You're totally missing the point, we have gone from being promised the original Korean version of 9d, to a revised version before the game even launches.
    Please remember we have been playing a 'revised' version of 9d since 2007.
    They start changing this, then they change that, and before you know it its a different game.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  14. Peter667

Peter667 New Member

These informations have been on the forums since December, you're just desperately trying to hide your lack of attention to details behind a "conspiracy theory" (because yeah, the world revolves all around you, and it is all about what YOU asked for, so they are doing everything to displease you, even if they did state all this way back).

15. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I think you're the one who needs to keep up, I have not asked for f-all.
    I will highlight the important parts of Ahri's post for you since you are slow in the head.

[GM]Ahri,Yesterday at 8:51 PM "Earlier this week, I stated that the ND version we have was going to be exactly the same as the KR version. However, since we are going to be a new service, we are actually going to get an Upgraded Version"

Do you feel stupid now Pete? You should.

16. Peter667

Peter667 New Member

No, I do not feel stupid. Thanks for your inquiry.

Since you were so kind to highlight a few sentences for me, I wll also highlight a couple of them for you: "In particular, the early quest lines have been simplified, so you will be able to choose your clan quicker and get into the more exciting parts of NineDragons faster. Also, the costume/avatar system has been revised. For more details, please read the information post linked here."

Now, look very closely at the revisions Ahri mentioned. If you did this, then please check out the link Ahri posted. Do you notice anything similar? Yeah, these are the same revisions that I mentioned being on the forums since December. Your argument is invalid.

17. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

That info on that page is not revised content from the KR version, that is a comparison between the western version and the Kr version.
    We have been led to believe we was getting the original Korean version up until yesterday.

[GM]Ahri,Yesterday at 8:51 PM "I stated that the ND version we have was going to be exactly the same as the KR version."

If I could be bothered I could quote him saying the same thing numerous times on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
  18. Incognito

Incognito Member

Right the logical thinking is the fact that redfox is new that there getting some focus from the devs and that since its a completly fresh client ect that we may have it implimented better or some possible small features or bugs fixes what kr may not have yet as it needs to be worked into patching cycles ect? whiles if they have anycontent ready but not schedual patch comming up they hold it off? so it may mean we get some improvements or tweaks. Your just sat bitching you haven seen the game the item mall ect and your stilll complaining about what there doing when you have no clue so shut up as your just spouting ****. wait for beta and test then game then instead of complaining and winging give constructive feedback not o this features **** this stuffs to easy it op pvp sucks ect.

19. Incognito

Incognito Member

you seem to fail to understand who said the game has anything to do with the previous wester versions? your saying its a mix but wheres your backing? weve been told it would be exsacly the same as kr and i belive what they ment by that is it will have the same content.... servers can all eb exsacly the same!.. retard.. you see that pages of revisions thats why the gm corrected them self. if we ask for 2x xp rates server isnt exsacly same as kr as the xp rate has be "revised" if stats balance tweaked" its revised thus not exacly the same but it dosent mean in any way or form that it would jsut be a clone of the 9d games campus had and tweaked... show us your proff and reasoning behind this you been spouting this **** about it just being a mix with out any backing

20. Sponk

Sponk Member

Knowing JWG, having this "upgraded version" will make it "harder" for them to get patches to US in time, and they'll most likely keep giving us "upgraded" things. I don't like being skeptic about this before it's even started, but I have no trust in JWG.

itsthem likes this.