All Skills Missing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChiThunder, Sep 10, 2023.

1. ChiThunder

ChiThunder New Member

I have logged back onto my account after a large period of inactivity and found all skills missing, these are now purchasable from the clan trainer at level one requiring using the using training unlock methods etc.

All skills including meditation, LF, attacks are all gone so my HG character cannot even LF now. I have walked round and this game has again changed hugely and I'm lost as to what's new; I have played this game through various publishers from Acclaim days, my old chars names if anyone still plays who remembers me:

_ChiThunder_
    _BigBuffalo_
    MuramasaCZB
    Chrizb
    Blackhand - was given this account

Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Fulca

Fulca Member

You have been away many years it seems.
    Yes everybody has the same experience with their old accounts.
    Every skill has been reseted.
    Some skills has been deleted.
    And there is new skills.

Everything you have to start from the scratch.
    It's possible, that GM may help you or not.
    Send support ticket and ask if they can give you some boost items what you can use.
    If I remember people got some items after the reset. So you may by eligible to get something.

But welcome back!

3. ChiThunder

ChiThunder New Member

I had a look around and am bemused by how the game has changed, items now giving +300 attributes etc..decos with insane stat increases, gear with immunity to poisons etc. The relics are insane, I've seen 300k+ hp...

This basically means everything on my character is useless in comparison, I farmed stupid monkey forever to get Dusk Kylin Gear which now is weaker than a weapons at HM level?

Not very friendly for returning players who were near cap, now cant even kill a mob my level with level one skills no LF (can't buy from base) and gear that is of no use with no relics; perhaps I will not be able to play this game after all.

4. Fulca

Fulca Member

Yeah, I understand. It´s bit frustrating that you have done lots of work to the specific gear and right know it´s useless.
    I think this happens almost every month. Every month there comes a new relic. Its better or the same in the previous month.
    And people are farming/buying that.

It´s like a feeling.. Why I used that time for that relic. If I wait half year I get it almost free or it´s so old that there is better ones :) It´s like ultimate loop.

But I recommend that you play sometime and see if you get the feeling what you got long time ago.

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We had a class balancing update since you were gone. All characters had their skills reset during that time.

Send in a support ticket and we can give you some compensation for it!