AGAIN BUG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hastarel, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

You don’t know the start don’t know the end don’t poke your nose at where it don’t belong n tell other to shut up, first it’s my right to say what I want but of cos not to flame others at least things that adult say.

next a action where I a seeking is fairness for all player that got abuse by those user, their vengeance on me I can take but currently they moving it on the league which make me decided to leave so not to bother them. I guess you r not one of those that got abuse in llgc by them so you don’t feel them. You must be either with them or one of those coward that don’t dare to speak up to prevent getting kos?
    Yes I don’t care but that also don’t mean relying means I care. I have a guess who you r, I am shock that the lesser gear player in our league believe in me n the no glitch abuse report I send then you a better gear player fear so much. I alrdy leave, soon they will leave you alone

2. Mesiah

Mesiah New Member

Look at you bruh you still hella pressed lmao like you keep going back n forth for no reason it’s a game there will be glitches and bugs. GMs are aware of this and you still buggin

3. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

You seem to can’t understand I am not faulting the gm over here? I am replying to tko comment that’s all? What’s all this crying you going on about? I know you mean no harm but come on.
    This is a game to me too, I hate no one enemy or no.
    Except for hacker or abuser which will destroy a game we love for many years

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

The formation bug was ongoing for close to 9 months and probably 3+ months after I sent step by step instructions and videos about how to reproduce the issue. The 9 months was just after it became common knowledge that people were abusing, who knows how long it was actually exploited for. Many of those players proven abusing it were in game for a long time afterwards with little to no punishment and some are still in game to this day on the same character.
    Just because they know exactly how to reproduce issues doesnt mean they get fixed promptly, or at all