Active skills continuously miss

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by OnceAgain, Jul 16, 2017.

1. OnceAgain

OnceAgain New Member

Hi everyone,

When I use active skills, the attacks seem to miss a lot, and the mobs are just running back and forth. If I deactivate the active skills and attack normally, the miss rate reduces greatly. Sometimes, using active skills take more time to kill a mob than just normal attack. I've tried warriors of many clans, and also melee hybrid, and the situation is still the same. I heard that this is connection problem, the "ping" command is always timed out. I tried Leaftrix Latency fix, but it does not work. Someone please help me.

2. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

How much is your AR?

3. OnceAgain

OnceAgain New Member

It is 4924 now, level FD 11. The stats are 85 24 21 104 190 (Str to Dex).

4. OnceAgain

OnceAgain New Member

Besides, I also stuck at this level for quite long time for the death valley dungeon set. I have vital energy issue as it runs out too fast, so i need full set for the leech.

5. OnceAgain

OnceAgain New Member

Thank you KprophetK. I just got the jacket of set (still missing the pants), then refine all to +2. This boosts my VE from about 400 to 1k, which is ok for me now (run out of both life and ve at the same time, after like 10% of exp - grinding in conqueror cave). My IGN is KnoM, Shao Warr. I don't have exact online time, I only play when I get free time. Thank you anyway.

KProphetK and Stereotyped like this.