A random faggot confession

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stimulus, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stimulus

Stimulus Well-Known Member

Guilt Piles on so much...Like way to much right? it builds up and crushes you down. So I guess its here imma say this finally I been playing since 05 that's way to many lies to hold onto for too long it puts so much pressure onto me. But I guess being attacked by African American's at night got to me finally. So here we go. Confession 1. Yes I did scam [GM]Over9000 for his account. Im just good at lying and making fegs believe my side of the story like reallllly good at it. I made him lose his job over and lost community respect over it Confession 2. I actually tell people to gift me well used to On GC. Out of hate because I actually really support being a faggot. Its a tricky thing to learn and hard to master so grats to you guys. Sorry to anyone I called a nigger or cant play the game because you didn't gift.Confession 3. Im actually not english. Im actually guy named Alejandro González Iñárritu my names not feg. Confession 4. Kobe is actual close friend of mine I pretend to hate him and call him an astro whore because i want protect my own image. Confession 5: i actually do get hurt badly when ppl call me their ***** out of rage. Confession 6. this was **** to make. i cant wait for tonight where I lock myself in a room and have a bleach cocktail because I actually made a thread liek this

2. Ignis

Ignis New Member

I thought your name was Juan Julian Rico José Maria De Las Mercedes Acosta

3. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

Funny, I thought his name was Pablo Escobar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.