a comeback ..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VorVzakoney, Nov 23, 2016.

1. VorVzakoney

VorVzakoney New Member

yo .. im an old 9dragons player since the acclaim's days..
    is there now somethings new?community?and whats the rates now?same as gc?
    is there any start pack or somethings?for bit easier start?
    .. whats do u guys recommend me .. to give it a chance for a comeback? or we cant bring back the good times of 9d

ty

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

It's worth it, mostly. I'd get Premium if you can though it will really help. You get a nice weap at the start you can use to EC+ if you have to. Plenty of attendance awards etc. Rates are different, new maps since Acclaim, items as well. Worth checking out I'd say.

Vanguard likes this.
  3. Mihaita

Mihaita New Member

its pay2 win if u dont come whit $$$$ its not worth the time u spend , i did use item mall item only to gamble and sux ,rate for red/blue banner are low u get many 1 day prem from box .... my opinion game sux badly is not what u know from the acclaime ... 1 more thing game has low community and 90% gready

4. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

Cry Me A River ! Scammerul!

5. Mihaita

Mihaita New Member

did i scam u? whats whit this attitude

Vanguard likes this.
  6. Mihaita

Mihaita New Member

gettin enhancemente stone in guardian box is like paying for air that you breath

7. VorVzakoney

VorVzakoney New Member

u said easier version .. what do u mean ?well theres no any starter gifts or somethings .. and looks like the exp rate bit lower then g1 .. and im not talking about events we had over g1 .. always x4 x5 ..

and someone above said somethings about starter weapons?how i get it?
    well i think ill give it a chance .. tyvm guys

8. ChiThunder

ChiThunder New Member

I started again recently and here's what I wish I knew when I started:

Young dragon weapon is what they are referring to; you will get 3x 'Young Dragon Statues' in an RTD quest which you can convert to Young Dragons weapons @ the clan base (or press F11 and search clan base)

Young Dragon Guide: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/young-dragon-weapon-upgrading-guide.491/ - you can thank Blitzcronk for that.

This weapon will be upgraded and I used mine until HM as I made it +10 and put crit orns but others buy the HM WarSpirit weapons but they are a tad expensive for how long they are used.

The XP rate on this version is much better, the drops are much more frequent and with the dragon weapon your damage output in low levels is very overpowered. Keep the random statue and book drops etc. as you will need to donate them to Icy and Tibet NPCs to increase your chance when making nice items like blood beads and banners.

The dragon weapons require no minimum stats so go full dex for melee with crit orns and use everything you can get that adds damage % on crit, unfortunately CK classes require a lot of investment to be comfortably playable so I would go warrior/healer/hyb for an easier time.

The skill XP is insanely bad, I'm mid way through PS on my warrior and most normal smashes are C5-6 and I eat manuals one after the other. You can get manuals from the clan base 2x skill XP you should buy lots as you will need them.

There is a skill trainer (K) but you don't really need it as buff XP seems to be 100x higher than skill xp so they get maxed in no time anyway.....

Don't worry about gold just keep levelling and selling the orange weapon drops and they will start to massively increase in price, the drops for me now at Ps are 720,000 each and you get a lot on weekend events!

Try and be logged on for BvW as the TGW buff is now amazing! plus you will want to be white clan because they always win and forget ever out damaging people on TGW as it's now HG level and is farmed by a select few.

Always log each day to collect the 'Attendance Rewards' (Icon under the MAP) you eventually get a banner which is stupidly OP.

You will have a hard time without Premium so probably best to get your wallet out! +40 all stats is pretty op and it helps a lot with the levelling due to the XP boost, sadly they don't do any nice packages with XP cards etc. on premium.

Go kill all the bosses you can, you will get a green drop from them which you can exchange (some) for XP cards at heifi and they give nice XP as they form a quest when picked up. The bosses now don't have caps on them so for example you can go kill shen mo for epi at HG should you so desire which makes life a lot easier.

Only PVP maps are LD, HZ/NC, LL, CC and BP rest are PVE, you can get a buff from the Hermit which will protect from PK unless you are in a warring league then you cannot and will get farmed by HG players ;)

For clothing kill the bamboo hermit to get a free set of rank 5 use those until you can afford more higher rank clothing or just wait like I did until you get 2nd role clothing they will last until you can get rank one clothing, rank one clothing has some nice stats and can be bought for cheapish.... I've only just moved onto the PS6 Icy set which is also nice.

All mobs and area are now different levels so it will be confusing as it still confuses the sh*t out of me! also the defence scaling is very different now and doesn't cap so easy like on previous versions,

Mostly don't expect to be anything in PVP until you cap and get the ultra OP HG clothing/weapons which decimates anyone lower, at HM I got hit 10k+ from a warrior smash so get used to falling before you can react if your grinding the PVP maps.

You can buy yellow things that give you can epi from heifi for like 2kk (can't remember the item names sorry) this epi can be used for early game progress.

do all the quests! they seem to give a lot more XP now, I saved them all up for when I was all grinded out and they grant nice easy levels also RTD XP has been insanely boosted making the road to EC less painful!

There are new skills too which makes it more interesting, warrior skills cap at PS1 now not sure of the other classes.

That's pretty much all that springs to mind at the minute,

Have fun

KaptainSmoke likes this.
  9. VorVzakoney

VorVzakoney New Member

got u .. tyvm i really appreciate your help :)