#9DLIVES MATTER

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by t0ny11, May 6, 2016.

1. t0ny11

t0ny11 New Member

Hi guys!
    I just wanted to make some suggestions for the GMs to help bring new players,keep oldplayers, and most importantly bring the 9d communityTOGETHER!

Bring back the BvW war! Have the prize be a buff for whichever clan wins(like before) and give the prize to whoever does the most damage to TGW. or whatever :p #9DLIVESMATTER

Have a boss spawn event! Lets say spawn a bunch of bosses and let the number of bosses killed determine the weekend event xp and drop rate! Do two boss events, different times ,to determine exp and drop! #9DLIVESSMATTER

Have 4 or 5 "mini" GM's. Players that actually play the game, that report bugs,exploits and everything else that brings concern.They dont get nothing too special, only comsmetic decos and whatnot. Maybe even a cool looking title! Or a premium or somthing! We dont want to make anyone OP. Let us earn it! Let the community vote on the forums every month so everyone has a chance! #9DLIVESMATTER

Well thats all the suggestions i have for now, everyone else speak up!! this is a positive thread, so please!! keep the negativity out, im just trying to make things better for us :I

and i know the p2w concept is making alot of things unfair, but one step at a time! Lets get the ball rolling first! GM's LISTEN TO US, THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY THE GAME.

#9DLIVESMATTER

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    MExXo and 12thDG like this.
  2. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

i doubt any new players will play now.

4 or 5 mini GM's red fox are far to lazy and they want to * learn the game* xD

if BvW war wil be the same as gc i don't think any 1 will do it since this ver dmg is alot weaker.

Bosses event? Na not for exp events them events are so boring we need real events like gc had but that won't happen ;)

3. t0ny11

t0ny11 New Member

Yeah have us vote on forums!
    Well they cant make it all too easy for us like they have been! Make the BvW boss a little weaker but still make it a challenge. If the clans work together, its possible!! buffs and whatnot should be earned!! And if the GM's want to learn the game more, they should be roaming around the game with us, interacting with us, not just giving us buffs whenever we ask for it! We are getting too use to free buffs..I mean its nice but still,

4. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

No they don't

MistaYolo likes this.