AGAIN BUG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hastarel, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Dear GM's
    How is possible player to kill ppl when they are inside in ll dungeon?? Fix this. .....ing problem. We lose passes, time and money. We cannot play when have one idiot on dungeon entrance and kill ppl inside!!!

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Hastarel. We are aware of this issue and are working on getting this issue fixed.

Hastarel likes this.
  3. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

Today after maints i was hitting a boss then changed target to my band mate and too was in same party and i killed him when i tried buff

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

It’s working as intended lol

5. DuCaNhT

DuCaNhT New Member

killed my teammate when trying buff while killing kylin boss too

6. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

At least with these videos, it helps us FIX these bugs so we can prevent people from exploiting them. Openly claiming someone is "hacking" the game, wouldn't help us fix the bug, it would have us looking for a "hack". Fortunately, he was cooperative enough to help reproduce exactly how the bug works. Again. We don't play favorites, but we do appreciate when someone can show us exactly how a bug works so it can be fixed.
    Additionally, we do not support the exploitation of any bugs. If anyone continues to experience any of these bugs please report via ticket system and we will take the appropriate action. This includes the people who have reported the bugs. Just because you have reported it, doesn't mean you won't be banned for continuing to abuse it.

9ART, you say it i hope u keep to your word.
    The OP who post this video, just abuse this glitch in KL n i have open a ticket alrdy. now he is even teaching his sidekick.
    Hari][Won maker of this video use this glitch to pvp in KL, where i cant see him he cant see me yet he can stand on spot to hit my clone n kill me when i am super far from him, now he teach Koo his sidekick how to do this glitch at LLGC ent.
    i have open 2 diff ticket for this 2 person, he is even laughing when i say i am gonna report him for continuing abuse.
    dont make me look down on you GM for not able to keep to your word.
    Thanks, i dont mind pvp but not losing to a person who abuse glitch.

7. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

That we will. We will be investigating all reported users and if we are to find anyone who is abusing this bug especially after being addressed with them, they will be punished accordingly.

8. Thedarklord87

Thanks, Hope Hari][Won n Koo be prepare for whats coming

9. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

[CM]NineArts,
    how about those cheaters in Hainan? did you take any actions against them? pls. investigate it too.

10. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Yeah right lol. Hari is still in LL even now hitting from across the map without you even realizing where the nuke is coming from.

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  11. Thedarklord87

The fact he use it n taunt you in the face that GM can’t do anything to him make me roll in the stomach, but I am active. Shall see if RF keep their word to enforce no abuse glitch policy.
    It’s okie to lose but not to hack n glitch.

12. kille333

kille333 Member

hey GM remember is bug still run in this korea server and gm no fix .now redfox can fix ? i think u need help from JW maybe wait for 1 year

13. kille333

kille333 Member

i Thingking GM can off pvp all maps kl /loulan/bp and hainan when u get fix .GM cant fix npw and keep banned ppl so funny

14. Thedarklord87

Hari][Won or Koo this acc belong to, you don’t need to come act n stir like you innocent because you know there’s glitch or bug n abuse that alone is worth banning.

if a drug is infront of you, you don’t keep it n sell or use. U hand it over to the police.
    If you know a bug or glitch is happening you don’t abuse but report n not use it for your benefit.

basically what I want to say is you as a person have no integrity, someone like you who abuse loophole to gain advantage is not welcome in game. In fact any game!

15. Thedarklord87

Btw while the fact if GM can fix or cannot fix, they alrdy make it very clear that continue usage of bug or glitch will be ban.
    Don’t bother to fight a lose case

16. Thedarklord87

First I will like to say I have new found respect for GM for upholding no hack or abuse policy in game.
    Next I share a open abuse with a no give a hoot to in game rules thinking they r good enough to use glitch exploit to bully other player.

17. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

I lost three run passes 30 kk today and 15 mins of my time getting pked inside llgc.

18. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

How to report users? I dont know whos pking me inside LLGC.

19. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Submit ticket through forum with your character name, server and current server time when issue occurs.
    That’s a starting point for red fox to begin investigating

20. Thedarklord87

Nowaday I practice party all outside ent so I know whose there then when it happen just report all, Gm can check replay no worries. If they didn’t do it, they don’t have to worry if they do it then they prepare for real karma