Different builds or anything we already know?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SexySymbol, Dec 26, 2015.

1. SexySymbol

SexySymbol New Member

Hello guys. We know that version is similar to Korean. We are talking about the Builds.Will it have very significant changes in Builds? status, and onramentos among others? Does anyone have any information to share?
    thank´s

2. LemonNation

LemonNation New Member

We'll probably have to wait for an official announcement to be made, or yet play the version from RedFox once it'll be out, if you want to be 100% sure of what's coming up. I don't want to sound negative, but you might just get rumors for answers.

3. anhmquang1

anhmquang1 Member

GM as well as ours. They also do not know anything more. lol

4. Jamie

Jamie Member

5. 9DragonsHermit

9DragonsHermit New Member

We will most likely have same builds as before
    same 4 types of skills sets. Grind is not so bad
    but, buff training is another story.

6. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

The stat system is different on KR so you will be able to create new kind of build. As example on KR build constitution give defence and not only life. The other change are on the skill, a lot of them are different. While the smash keep their special effect (such as bleed, def...) their damage amount are all changed.
    Some of the healer buff have changed, there are several of them that are useless on current US version but on KR they have a totally different effect. The best example is concerning the +X attribute buff, all of them are merged into one (which is for us the str/dext) so it become a +all attribute in 1 buff and the mastery affect all the buff and not only str/dext one. The 2 other buff (const/ess and wisd) give new effect instead.
    At the end you have more useful mastery because for now some pretty useless for us but if you make the skill more interesting they become good :).
    I made a big post with all the difference between both stat system on GC website (must use search function it's old :p)

Concerning the relic and ornament they have exactly same stat and boost, however we are missing some of them on US version. The relics from M&D system which are for disciple are not bad for beginner. There are also about 10 assemble system for Critical rate ornament : you can upgrade them for a relic that has " Critical Rate + % damage increase on critic " of course with the different step we already know (low, medium, perfect...). For the biggest in game relic we already have 2 of them but 2 other are missing from 2nd part of kunlun : Blue Dragon Bead and Black Tortoise Bead. Both have crazy stat.
    Concerning relic/ornament there isn't any big change just some missing. The biggest change is for normal banner you can get them with other assemble that use HP trinket or BBoE, you can also create the red an white one with ES.

Shyheim and anhmquang1 like this.
  7. Fusion

Fusion Member

8. Fullneo

I can recognize my English mistakes in this one :p

EDIT : here the list of skills (US vs KR):

Nuker

Hybrid :

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    xiros and 9DragonsHermit like this.
  9. Fullneo

And the other roles (limit of 10k car per post pfff....)

Healer :
    Warrior :

NOTE : THESE DATA ARE OLD I MADE IT 2 YEARS AGO !!!

xiros, 9DragonsHermit and Fusion like this.
  10. Saittis

Saittis New Member

Question to Fullneo since he plays Korean apparently, I played Japanese which had korean stats and skills and the def smash really... smashed, if the debuff was applied damage you did went up by 5 times or so on normal mobs, instead of 2k you could easily hit for 10, is it like this on korean too or was it a bug on japanese version?

11. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

well the def smash is very powerful in Taiwan too I play TW for a couple months and a lot of things are NOT true getting relics is pain in the A** yes there are this Npc where to get master relics or disciple but their timed remember quests ARE SUPER IMPORTANT you can get very OP relics for 1 week later you get these plates to get timed relics there are 3 timed relics and 1 clothing set str is almost useless for a warrior you can surive with just 100 until 160 level DEX and CONS are the most important I recomend put 2 of each every level and every 5-6 levels one on str
    about 3rd role idk never saw it in taiwan prison is not true either there is no serous Pen but there is PK pen you get a pen which removes abiliy to talk LF and slows you down for 6 hours goards don't react and you get it if you PK any1 anywhere

12. Fullneo

Yeah you do really better damage but not by a factor of 5, I have never tested the Japan version.

"3rd role" was called like this by players on GC. It was in fact the implement of some quest and especially the high lvl skill we were missing (HM skills), there is no 3rd role in any version of 9D.

Concerning "the prison", I don't know if TW got it but you can check there by going in Hefei, at the north of Event Place you should find a little closed area made of wood.

13. angst

angst New Member

Thanks Fullneo :). And now we all continue to wait.

14. Saittis

Saittis New Member

Japan had korean stat system and skills, but the highest lvl map was Liao, it didn't last very long either because there was no interest in japan. I assume you're going to play here when they release? :D Considering no one has any idea whats up with GC, also I think ppl are waiting for korean version for 3 years now or even longer, I just hope it'll go well.

Edit: as for stats I can only tell how it was on japan for warrior: str and dex just for weapon, rest in con, other classes played CK.

15. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We will post a list of new and revised contents regarding NineDragons Awaken in the upcoming days. So far, the stats parameters and costume crafting have been revised. Wanted/Jail System, Automated Training System, Loyalty System, and full Master and Disciple System will be implemented. Keep an eye out on our post for full details.

xiros, GoliaX, smakdonw and 1 other person like this.
  16. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

i just have to say thanks.

i know it is your job and all but thanks for taking the effort to read the post and actually give us some info.

17. xiros

xiros New Member

yeah thanks Ahri !

18. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

About the statssystem, i found this explanation. Dislike that, cause I love nuker .. :'(

19. Fusion

Fusion Member

The guide was from 2008, a lot has changed and this guide doesn't reflect the stat or percentage changes Ahri has posted.

20. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

@Fusion you are right, well let's wait for more information.
    I am dieing! I want to know more o_O:confused:

Fusion likes this.