AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything) NDA Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Blaze

Blaze Member

Then you must have interacted with 9Dragons, since you said "2moons" >_- ,

Any way the version we will get will be up to date with the KR version or the Dev will give a version missing some fixes and some contents ?

2. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Oh i got a nice question or 3. How many characters would be held per each account? And will we be given any gifts for being closed beta testers? Lastly, is their a certain limit of closed beta testers?

3. BloodJustice

BloodJustice New Member

1) After CBT (which u said less than 1 week), will we go straight to OBT or have to wait for how long?
    2) What's the exp rate compares to GC sv? Will u make permanent exp rate and only boost in special events OR low exp rate and increase in weekend event (like GC)?
    3) Any reward for CBT players?

4. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

what does "closed beta" mean exactly? Like a testing phrase + wipe (start over) for all those who registered till now? If yes then when is going to be "open beta" then? Pls enlighten me with this, i am a bit lost:D

Kazuki likes this.
  5. Jamie

Jamie Member

Are you Gamescampus?

6. Zozohun

Zozohun New Member

On which map(s) will be anti-combat buff enabled?

7. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

If so go get some help from FullNeo. He spend alot of time playing and doing guides for other players also he has great understanding and knowledge about this game. As he mantion already GC GMs doesn't know enough for the game so they never be able to understand that they recieve half content all the time.

No matter how good you are guys you just can't learn this game for a week or two ! So pls hear me and get some experienced guy/s to help you out!
    Peace !!
    Good luck seeya in game :)

8. Jamie

Jamie Member

Lesson 1: Do not listen to the community. Nobody will be happy.
    Lesson 2: Anything you say will be taken out of context and twisted
    Lesson 3: This community is toxic and nobody is friendly.

BlazenBlue and Juliys like this.
  9. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

This is my main concern !!!
    I/We expect real KR version but at the end we will get GC broken version +some updates + some tweaks maybe... wich sucks hard !! I doubt that our new GMs can make the difference between GC and KR version sine Ahri clearly said that he hasn't play this game ..

Hope im wrong !!!

10. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

i have 2 Question :
    1. Will be this game same like KR with complete all content ?
    2. Will be there the same rates for all like KR has without your changes ?

11. Jamie

Jamie Member

The answer is pretty much there, no this isn't a 'full KR' version. It's a GC fork with a bunch of content added, it isn't full KR.

12. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

Doesnt matter you still can play on suba it has a 5 year contract ! Atleast they told us unlike here
    i dont have a good feeling about this .....

13. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

I have bad feeling too . If it would be same as KR they would not need time to develop something . So this developing is about changing something from witch i hve bad feeling

14. Jamie

Jamie Member

Lesson 5: The publisher wouldn't be here if they weren't interested in financial profit.

15. yewgioh

yewgioh New Member

I heard that their is this anti PVP/PK "buff", where do we get it and how much and how long does it last? Also, no one has asked about this, unless I skipped it somehow, but is their some kind of compensation for us 9D players that have yet again had to go to another publisher to continue on playing a game we all love to play???

Some of us have worked hard to get to the level we have on GamesCampus and now we have to go back to ZERO yet again.. and this time worse because we have to gain our levels back, before we got a crappy set of clothes, weap, a couple relics, but at least our levels were there. Hope you can answer this and shed some light on how we are being screwed yet again....., we are like the energizer bunny of being let down by publishers.... I guess this shouldn't be anything new....

16. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Omg i am sick of these COMPENSATION cryies . All have to start from 0 . It will be reworked and new publisher . What do you want compensate ? Do you want cap lvl +17 weapon and full set ?And what then ? you will star cry that you are bored and want new content ?

Tussaud, dixbutts and fataljustice like this.
  17. yewgioh

yewgioh New Member

Acclaim > Gamersfirst > Gamecampus > and now Redfox, sorry to burst your friggin bubble I worked my rosey red cheeks off to get to Immortal 2 and yes it's not level cap like most of you were able to get and I seriously do not want to start over but if I do I want a compensation of something because of this dang switch, yet again, so why don't you get off your high horse and let me ask my friggin question and let them answer it... your going to get level cap first anyway, right? So what is the problem??? Nothing..!!!

18. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

Nobody forced you to work so hard and get to im2 it was your own choice
    didnt you have fun ? We play games to have fun not to lv up lol if you not happy playing 9D you shouldnt play
    anymore period

19. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

1 server

Icynoob likes this.
  20. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Item Mall will not be available during Closed Beta.

Icynoob likes this.