Rumors About the FL of Fuj

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ian123123, Mar 24, 2017.

1. ian123123

ian123123 New Member

i heard a rumor that Fuj CL (Ashura) is not active on HSB and in Fuj but active in Jin? What happened?? Why you run for CL if u didn't go active. That's why many ppl in Fuj, quit and other working there character in Jins and Guan, WHY ASHURA? WHY? I'm just a concerned player at Fuj, i want this issue solve for the sake of other Fuj. if you want in Jins, go quit at your position and let the GM appoint new FL. Vortex is better than you

IGN: iJohnWick (The Boogeyman)

2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

that wont happen
    deal whit it till the end of term

Alucard007 likes this.
  3. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

im not cuz of time zones u fktard, and suddenly i am to blame for people quiting the faction too xD hmmmm i wonder whats next... and if you wanna know, i quit because there is too many people (like you) who walks around talking sht all day so you guys can blame yourself :)

4. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Even Vortex is not complaining that Ashuraa is FL. Ashuraa assigned many VFL that can shout and help coordinate. On TS2 it is not like TS1 so you can not transfer the big mans/womans cape to anyone else. FL remains the same until the end of next election. Have you considered coordinating with your own guild and reaching out to other fujins during HSB? You guys seemed to do just fine last night. Well anyways deal with it. Nothing can be done.

5. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

i agree with ash with this ... 1st of all the majority of players are from EU / Asia . and since u say ash is ruining snakes ... can u do something about it? like participate in HSB / Proving grounds / Yanationg Form?

6. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

WE had 5-8 people man FIVE TO EIGHT

Hyd33 likes this.
  7. 3rd88888

3rd88888 Member

the problem isn't really cuz of our FL. fuj are just lazy going to hsb but if its labby we have plenty of leechers.
    time for hsb for me isn't good either. i only manage to do 1 or 2hrs left of hsb and sometimes it's already finish. can't even do labby now.

8. Fleshmonkey

if your from another time zone i get it but im tired of seeing the NA players filling up SoS while the same 8 players prevent -20

9. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

I'm a North American player, New York to be exact. Anyone with a real 8-4 job (7-5) for me not including travel time, knows it's tough to be up all night to a following work day with the current times. Hsb starts at 11 pm for some of us. I attempt to make the most I can but the human body needs its sleep especially when manual labor is your living.

Lobby does annoy me tho cause no one wants to tank. Yet this a hole will attempt it get stunned cause no one wants to duel or push a simple skill to unstun lol

When it comes to FL people are annoyed yes. Not because he isn't online should I say but because the only time you see him move is to collect FL money or buy gear. So it definitely hurts peoples views and gives them the idc mentality. Personally if my guild is there I never leave them hanging and I'll stand behind that.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    SaikoSkillz likes this.
  10. Carver

Carver New Member

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    Hyd33 likes this.
  11. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

I hear you brother. We definitely need some time changes on events. Sadly not everyone will be happy. May as well have different times on different days.

Hyd33, wazzeh and 3rd88888 like this.
  12. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

another sht talker, when are you guys gonna stop? i used lots of it to help low lvl players (which you clearly didnt notice at all) but since there is guys like you out there only talking sht, im gonna keep them from now on :) so its on you

13. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

if all the things you guys have been saying about me was true, i would be plain useless. we talking no wars at all, no help for any1, keeping things to myself etc etc... i can tell you right now, fujin faction is crap, there is a reason people leave you...

14. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

dont quote me and say "another one talking ****" I didn't state anything against you, just what I have personally seen. With that attitude , we don't need you. Keep all your things, hell, npc them for all I care. For the 3 weeks I've been here and hit G4 I have yet to see you at any event. So it's like the faction doesn't even have those elites anyway. Now you can quote me and say I talked "sht"

15. xSilverSurfer

xSilverSurfer New Member

Ash check pm on fb

16. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

see? "events" shows up again, are you guys retarded? dont you understand the words "life" and "work", "time zones"? damn...

17. Ultratus

Ultratus Member

RawBerry, eugenechan and Hyd33 like this.
  18. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

Life and work you say? I work 50 hours a week. I'm a full time electrician, besides work, I also spend a little over an hour in the gym after each work day. Plus have a girlfriend on top of that with a car and jetski I'm building for this upcoming summer. Yet I have time to atleast make some of the events. Don't gimmie this life and work nonsense man come on. Just admit you gave up and no longer have interest.

As stated before, if you knew your "life" n "work" are so time consuming why would you run for a position knowing it's one of the most crucial positions in the factions. People say you appointed assistances to take the place but come one? Really? They sit there do all the hard work while you come on farm the money to your alt and then log off? You really wanna make a difference give the money to the underlings who are working there azz off in shout trying to get what's left of this faction together.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    RawBerry, Mayhem and eugenechan like this.
  19. Fleshmonkey

We must rally our forces and rush the fascist dragons like our fore fathers of the great communistic Soviet Russia did before us!

FOR THE POTATO FARMERS!

[​IMG]

SUNxWUKONG and nivleik like this.
  20. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

this one is totally irrelevant and off topic...but since it tickled my funny bone...take my like...