Peace for HSB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VortexTG, Feb 2, 2017.

1. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Proposing we all back off of HSB until low levels become higher levels and dont have a disadvantage by having -20%. Also regarding the recent disconnections and red bars, I think it would be best we postpone fighting until a later time.

-Vortex

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Tatsumaku and Fleshmonkey like this.
  2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Yea... do the thing.

3. Rycka

Rycka New Member

-20% is a pain in the ass but its too damn hard when having crappy gear and using defense weapon for a grind . So i vote for peace also even if it's temp.

4. wazzeh

wazzeh Member

How about make some PvP for HSB at Nangin entrance? So no shield or stone taking, just some good old fashioned PvP?

5. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

just hope we dont lose stone on day there is no1 next week like you guys always do
    we had a Truce twice already both times fuj broke it for no reason...
    Think twice b4 atking cuz i'd really appreciate to take down those 2 towers ^^

6. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't see a major problem and I'm not a Fujin. In my experience with TS2 I can remember times when we ( Guans ) were without our stone for months and it never bothered me when I was grinding. I didn't have insanely OP gear either. I made my way up the levels without much trouble. The only thing I had to concern myself with was how to get enough money for pills, grinding mats and new gears. None of which I have to concern myself with right now other than the pills because I grind in the free maps. Gears drop for me and people sell all of the time so no problem there either. The only thing that concerns me is where I can grind when I'm a higher level and how to pull off making myself strong when I'm G4. Missing a stone every now and then isn't really an issue for me.

7. CienNV

CienNV New Member

Build a wall.

Fleshmonkey likes this.
  8. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

holy ****

9. Mr0blivionz

The thing is
    You know the game you played and know what to do
    What about steam players that are grinding without any pet, dont buy rp and have no money for anything? they cant grind bcuz the mobs kill them a lot faster then they kill mobs.
    And Both AGE and HunGames had only -10% reduced when stone loss here its -20%
    Im G4 and i usually hit around 30k on aoe, with -20% it goes down to 22-24k

10. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Welcome to my world. That's exactly how it was on TS1 and on there you had stone battles like every 2 hours not one or two times a week.( Imagine trying to get anything done when you're constantly defending stones ) Also I don't have a pet. I don't buy rp. I'll agree though that it needs to be brought down to - 10 %. Still I would grind without a stone. But you're asking people not to participate in an event that is like half the fun of playing when you're max level. If people want to abstain from it then fine but it has to be extremely dull. I noticed also that no one seems to fight during Y form. Is there some agreement going on with that too? It's got to be boring for people if they don't do stone battles and they don't do Y form. I'm not saying that people can't willingly agree not to do it but I imagine people get bored. I mean there are wars through out the day but still. And of course nobody wants to pvp in Yang so that has to **** as always. I mean the population is so low anyways so I'm not sure how it would turn out but you know. Basically I'm just saying don't expect everyone will stick to that deal. If a bunch of people still participate in HSB it shouldn't come as a surprise and you can't fully blame them. People just want to play the game the way it is intended even if it's a pretty bad time to do so. But I do hope everyone gets a chance to grind some how. I just don't think everyone should have to give up such an event but if that's what everyone wants including all of the max lvls then that's fine. It just seems like that would be depressing to me. I mean after all of that grinding to G4 100 % and then no stone battles. I think there should always be people going to Y form as long as the lag issues aren't as bad though. I haven't had any at least. Haven't been able to get in the cave when we have it though. It just says connection error or something. :/

11. Mr0blivionz

yeh we really want to battle but the game was so dead, i guess u were not here when we had 1 bar server and war was a 1v1 battle we prefer to give them the chance to grind get g4 faster and have a nice pvp in 1 week , then staying always with no1 there...
    As for yang formation the reason no1 fight for it its cuz they are 24/7 grinding... then they just go wars and grind 24/7, for real 50% of the game population doesnt actually play they just leave char autohunt the whole fkin week, thats is a reason war is so empty, i know some ppl dont have time but still pvp needs to be improved in this game and its not our fault its g.m reason for not giving us a reason to fight for it... something we have been asking since the game was released... Dont know whats wrong in adding virgin ghosts in yang or even in proving grounds, add all citys with +4 cp to make ppl invade and get cp, such simple stuff that would give us something to do. but they act like SGData commands the game and not RedFox....

WickedNova likes this.
  12. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Still waiting for response to the Changes Must Be Made post >.< I don't think they've been checking in-game to see how things are going, and the balancing issues Grand Tigers currently face. We have a few people reaching G-4 soon. So hopefully things will be fun again in a few days or perhaps a few weeks cause they will need to grind gears. My self included. :)

13. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

I have to correct myself now. I am the proud owner of a baby turtle ....... Dropped in Tegowai Maze.

14. wazzeh

wazzeh Member

I think with this peace was a must to be made. We have a special situation here. Steam opened and at least we have ppl coming to play. So I can lay my weapon for a rest till we get numbers. (for the greater good)

About yang form: as atm its only available for lvl 112 and below there is no real motivation in taking it (maybe just the 50 cp). As you know you can be m1 in a half day (even without 3x event) so ppl just fine without the reward cave. I hope it will change with time.

I hope we can have nice HSBs after the pact, but as of now it was a wise decision!

15. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Well I hope that things will pick up soon. I can definitely see why they chose to work with Steam. The game would probably not grow much without at least a bit of exposure. People say nobody will want to stay and play because of the grind but this game is unique just as TS1 was. I've looked long an far and yet I haven't been able to find a game enough like this to say that it's nothing special. You have Holy Stone battles, Y form and other things that are just a bit different. I only wish they could have published the original Twelvesky as well. I would play that in a heart beat. But I gave up on its full revival long ago. I have at least some hope for this game though. We'll see what happens.