Summer's End Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, Sep 28, 2016.

1. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello TwelveSky community,

Celebrate the end of summer in the world of TwelveSky from Wednesday, September 28 to TBA! Log in and join the fun! (Read on to find out more!)

Details:
    • The words Twelve and Sky2 can be acquired by killing monsters in PvM maps during the event period.
    • The words Summer and Event can be obtained by killing other players in PvP maps.
    • CP Pocket and Silver Pocket can be obtained via the Manufacture Menu of the Blacksmith NPC.
    upload_2016-9-28_15-49-59.png
    Silver Pocket - Can acquire 100K - 100M Silver Jeon randomly.
    CP Pocket - Can acquire 1 - 200 CP randomly.

Event Duration: September 28, 2016 after maintenance - TBA

09232016_Summer'sEndEvent_main.jpg

NOTE:
    The words Twelve, Sky2, Summer, Event is not tradable nor can be sold. CP Pocket and Silver are tradable but unable to Sold at the shop. Details are subject to change.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  2. Jvic028

Jvic028 Member

G.M Shinnen when the Nangin faction will be open?

3. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Forget about Nangin can we get Rates better than x2 so we can grind. Because x2 explain rate is BS So is x2 drop rate.
    You give us these petty rates as if your losing something. In Reality BETTER RATES = HAPPY SPENDIND USD ECONOMY. 5X THE RATES WONT HURT A ALREADY DEAD SERVER!

4. Jvic028

Jvic028 Member

im ok with the x2 event i would not ask more about the event its all up to the management how they will give us the event better. were just want to know about the Nangin Faction and should be answer not to just saying Forgot Nangin!!!!

5. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

No nangin
    Ty

6. ToxiicChicken

x2 Sucks I'm ready for the grinding to be over already because that's all I was doing before this patch. Now immediately after update 24/7 grinding again. No! SERVER IS STILL DEAD! So apply Good rates so we all can Be G4 Fast and get back to trying to increase the PVP in war, HSB, Labby, Proving Grounds. I For Christ sake all this Server offer's unlimited Grinding For 6 Straight months. It's tiring. Really I don't even enjoy this game anymore I'm looking into new servers myself

7. Jvic028

Jvic028 Member

u wouldn't enjoy the game coz u always AFk on ur Town not doing anything just complain. And how u explain those other player got a elite and iron condor drop from the event coz they keep grinding patiently..

8. Mr0blivionz

Toxic is right grinding 24/7 is lame
    I wouldnt mind if they removed autohunt... Even if tht makes ppl use bot hacks
    Would make ppl not be afk

9. Jvic028

Jvic028 Member

Then they should roll back the game into twelve sky 1 coz twelve sky 2 is rise of sky clan/nangin.. that's the story of twelve sky 2

10. Mr0blivionz

That is why there is classic on the name ...
    The only difference is tht we got updated to god lvls...

11. Jvic028

Jvic028 Member

Yeah your right on that... 10 points on that.

12. ToxiicChicken

x2 Sucks I'm ready for the grinding to be over already because that's all I was doing before this patch. Now immediately after update 24/7 grinding again. No! SERVER IS STILL DEAD! So apply Good rates so we all can Be G4 Fast and get back to trying to increase the PVP in war, HSB, Labby, Proving Grounds. I For Christ sake all this Server offer's unlimited Grinding For 6 Straight months. It's tiring. Really I don't even enjoy this game anymore I'm looking into new servers myse
    LMAO I grind AFK constantly. I have not been AFK grinding the past week because I was gonna call it quits like the rest of the population. Also I AFK in Hsb because I don't have lix and every other faction has max lix. And your leer drop theory save it. I have been here since this server opened I even was around For CLOSED BETA TESTING AND SO FAR I FARMED 1 LEET AND THAT WAS LIKE A WEEK AGO, I didn't get it from grinding it dropped from PVP. Patiently Grinding that's bs because me and my friends have been here since day and they haven't got any leets from grinding. Bro I have 90k time in game currently so I've been around. I want more PVP and Events You Should Agree on that like Major PVP Events Dude that's all I'm asking

13. ToxiicChicken

NICE EVENT BY THE WAY LOL

14. ToxiicChicken

Lame you Nabs Always Ganked us in the beginning, so we are just returning the favor.

15. ToxiicChicken

Please don't remove AutoHuntScroll, Some of us can't be around to spam pots all day. Thank You it's really I big help

16. SinFul

SinFul New Member

what about costume..i want the ninja costume that wsp ts2 has

17. BloodPool

BloodPool Member

GM is this event world wide or just certain maps , and are the items dropped uni or rare items ??

18. Nanashi

Nanashi Member

this is true....couldve sworn i was ganked by tig and guans together a little earlier...plus ujr numbers and quality of gear was high in the beginning. Killed us easily when that guy XNelo was around...already running around wit 141-150% weapon. we were always tossed to side like nothing by siege...least we kept coming to war though but it is your choice if u decided not to go anymore, id probably do the same and figure out another way to get cp.

But war is no fun right now wit tig and guan numbers down. Hope creation of fujin has stopped so we can see numbers grow in the other factions.

19. ToxiicChicken

Wow we got them Scared, lol but he calling me a punk

20. BloodPool

BloodPool Member

dude idk why you are complaining fujin get ganked everytime you have numbers this is a game of numbers . So if you don't have people in your faction don't blame fujin and no where in this game does it say you have to 1v1 and if you don't come to war no one is going to loose any sleep petty threat lmao @ you