Probably my last day and a Review.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yosnel79, Aug 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. yosnel79

yosnel79 New Member

Greetings.
    My name is John none of you actually know me... nor do i know any of you... at least some folks on here.. on the Fujin Side --- Right but enough about me, lets get on point.

This Goes back to TS1, when the classic of TS was actually out... i was a Level 105 Fujin Not gonna display name... because i don't remember this was when i was 9 years old.... i'm 23 right now. anyways moving on

I joined the game about a Week ago.(Lol)
    I figured it was a worth a go from the Get go, its Twelve Sky game i has history with allot of us, Specially does who grew up playing this game or Spend years on it... just like does who never got to play TS1 and only got to play TS2, but then again it sticks on you... because you have history with this game Good times and bad times... but you where always On having Fun... the main aspect of the game. Now onward to describe what really removes the Fun, from the game Least for me.
    1. The lack of useful Cosmetic items and other Utility items such as XP boost for Characters and other unique items that THE CLASSIC TS2 Had. (I don't mind in any game an item shop that lacks things But Putting things up behind a PAY WALL if just a Big ass no, if you wish to encourage Players to play your game...)
    2. The Pay to Win Aspect (This is nothing new.... pay to win... is simple.. a game that Blocks Useful Things behind a Paywall weather it would be used with In-game Money HUGE AMOUNTS that may need to be obtained by Actual Cash or Real life money... or Actual cash itself... Remove this feature from the game its Not needed nor its welcome.)
    3. The Server is dead..... due to Certain people ruining the game for many of us. (I Currently an M3 and maybe won't go any further with the Giant Paywall behind all the XP pots and Boosts..and useful Items... to allow Progression, I noticed this because we did Yanggok last night and 2 of my guilds members where with me and we had about ... 10 Fujins and about 2 Guans and 4 Jins... anyone see the problem here ? i'm no pointing Fingers.... but i can tell that the GM's did something bad because the amount of players currently is a Joke...)
    4. Silver and .... more Silver. (There isn't enough players in the server to buy anything from you... the current players are all most M33's and they sell stuff between each other.. because they know one another, Sure there are occasion where one would approach if another M33 doesn't have that item.. and you know what... you tell them a fitable price.. and they refuse.. to buy it.. techincally making any in-game currency Aside from RP useless for new comers.)
    5. CP and RP (CP is good use for Guilds Only and to buy certain amounts of items... Not to forcibly make it a Paywall to reach other items... Stop with the Pay 2 Win aspect seriously shits getting old.. now RP i don't have an issue with RP, but i feel as if RP is as well useless due to 90% of the stuff in the Item shop being Useless the Only thing on the item shop that's any useful is 1.The Stats Cleaners 2. Pet XP Boost and 3. The hideous Premium)
    6. Premium ( Twelve Sky 1 and 2 Never offered a premium Service... they always offered a Flexible Item shop with discounts and new addons each week.... we do not wish to encourage this on Twelve Sky.... enough is enough your Premium Service is Garbage... your 2x EXP is barely barely noticeable.. and i do mean barely )
    7. Last but not least the Grind and EXP (Its 2016 who the Hell wants to play a grinding game thats 10 years old... don't get me wrong... but it gets tiring and Boring after grinding for countless Hours... on end and only to progress upto 4% of EXP per like.. 10 mobs that we kill.. Yeah no, The EXP is bad... and i do mean BAD.... the rates are BAD.... the drop rates ARE BAD!! the WARS are unbalanced...AF Enough with grind already..... its lame and its boring and its not interesting... TS1 and TS2 had great overalls but you guys don't ... stop ruining the further than what it already IS.)
    8. 4 Factions ( Where are they? i only see 3 the Classic TS2 had Nangin from the GetGo. Ughhh so much undone... and so little time.)
    Look guys i can go on and on about this all night but in truth its not worth it... we're being forced to enjoy a game that was once glorious.. by forcing us to spend real money to progress through the game

Now lets be real...Allot of you will be bitching of how you can get everything without having to pay... lets be real here you know damn well that at some point you will need to throw in some $$ to progress and don't give me that crap... about.. how its all wrong.

This game is in bad shape the future of this server is fading... and the and Devs will do whatever it takes to milk money before it dies.. or maybe i'm wrong which i hope i am and the game will rise to what it actually was once..

Thank you all for taking the time to read my review i hope it was worth letting you guys know how i feel/felt... maybe you guys can share your experience below..

2. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  3. yosnel79

yosnel79 New Member

P
    P2W at its finest dude... cash grab... i only spent $50 and i'm Gravely disappointed and my GF is pissed about it.

4. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Katana 120% now :)