CHANCES OF GETTING CLOAK OUT OF WHITE JADE CHEST!???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rance, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Rance

Rance New Member

Anyone got any luck getting Ultimate Cloak out of that unfair chest? If yes, please tell me if it was worth it? LOL
    Cheers!

-Rance

2. Nanashi

Nanashi Member

lol i think everyone has decided its not worth buying that chest or any expensive items...plus, no one is going to spend that big for the game that still needs to be fixed....pointless to buy rp until gms come alive...

P.S. I'm hoping to see a fix within 2 weeks.. Just improve ur character the very hard way...which is grind like crazy until something drops good. Which is super duper rare. :) GL

3. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Just spent 50$ on white jade chest and literally every box gave me 1day Ahs -.- Toast WTF? Really im pushing and still investing and your still lile ** Toxic

4. NkaujQabZib

NkaujQabZib Member

Well I would say a good start we had but heading down since 2nd week and gm are not very active, worsening the game. Now even things are working, who know gm are working 1hr/wk or 1hr/mon. I just wonder. In my opinion, they need to hire active ones, at least talking to players on forum and try hard to balance and fix game and making it enjoyable.

5. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

I bought 30$ also likr 75% of chests were 1d bot lame