These Guans are ... Crazy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TrapGodJay, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Iegend

Iegend Member

Holy hel......someone literally offered you 15k cp. Woooooow and it was from guan......."What a surprise?" Lol Everyone knows some of the players in guan are using hacks either silver/lucky ticket hack or cp hack. All you have to do to see it is go to m33 war and see all those pretty leet colors m15 pets 200% on guan side just glistening in the light. Doesn't take a genius to figure out how some of those players aquired some of those items and its no surprise to me its from guan after all that is were nelo is and the rest of his entourage. *cough automatic, Cough....katana...Cough...sei....Sneeze, ge....Cough Seige guild. LMFAO!!!

abyssion likes this.
  2. abyssion

abyssion New Member

Its time to look out for them (guans), gm.
    Its not 1, 2 or 3 ppl saying this. Take them out before it gets out of control

3. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

I can Honestly say it isnt all guans.. But the hackers items are starting to spead among them making it harder and harder by each war to compete.. If the hackers wanted to kill this server by being so op... Its happening

4. Overlord

Overlord Member

Its already gotten out of control. You don't think they were smart? They most likely have over 100k cp stored.
    Unless the GM's can pinpoint the CP Charms that were hacked , this servers done. Also the item mall new items prices are ridiculous....

5. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

... Im most upset about with the new update ... a 30$ Box... With the chance of getting a Bronze Bar ... Fortune Pouch.. and a 1d Auto Hunt Scroll.... WDF

6. IVANPOGI

IVANPOGI New Member

7. Iegend

Iegend Member

In one of the other post, GM Shin...said they are working on taking care of the hackers. the reason they aren't super open about it is so they have a couple steps ahead of them. I say...let them do it the right way instead of rushing telling us what they did or not and having the results be crap. Remember this is beta "Testing" so they can whipe server, of course refund items i would assume that was bought with RL cash but yeah. As for the price for the pet box its fine, the white jade chest needs to be reviewed by GM price made me raise a brow. Would make more sense make it cheap so players can buy it in excess/bulk which would probably be a better idea because players will end up buying more than 30$.