lv.m1 cannot get in abyss 2 in Dragontrap Maze

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MMooMM, May 13, 2016.

1. MMooMM

MMooMM New Member

pls fix this ******* problem hard to buy pots and hard to lvl fuckkk

[​IMG]

2. beathoven

beathoven Member

disabled by developers to make lvling harder, its no a bug its a feature (no sarcasm)

3. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

Abysss 2 should be there because of yaoguai stone any GM can fix or how we going to take yaoguay stone?

4. EndoSempai

EndoSempai New Member

Those lazy developers just took original 12sky2 pre GOD/DEITY levels and replaced working stuff with bugs, claiming that they worked for years on this crap. It really took them years to add few items to NPCs and close access to some caves/wars?
    Im about to stop playing untill ill see some functional patches.

5. Riddick

Riddick New Member

Considering the fact that they made it THIS hard to grind, and didn't put any "pay to win" features into the game to completely gear yourself out with wlc, pets, mounts, skills, etc. Then are already working on bugs, patches, and continuing to make it harder for people to grind to just max themselves after only a day or two of grinding. I'd say this is probably the best server for ts2 i've seen so far. Quit bitching, and WORK for your levels, your gear, your entertainment. You're not going to get far if you just complain 24/7.

So if you're "going to quit until you see some functional patches"..... :D Deuces my friend! :p

Blackduck2020 likes this.
  6. EndoSempai

EndoSempai New Member

If i cant join wars, cant join grind&farm places and have to share the few working caves with cheaters, how im supposed to enjoy this game? I played 12sky1 for year and half and 12sky2 since first week of OBT untill g12r12 (half year before shutdown) so im aware of what kind of ******** koren devs(not talking about publisher tho) did with 12sky2 classic.