GM look this Premium Service (30d) !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stabins, May 13, 2016.

1. Stabins

Stabins New Member

l am buy Premium Service (30d) me drop rate have to be +50%. Me drop wass not bad befor l used this scrool. Now l used this scrool and drop is more bad. l think GM you have to fix drop rate for Premium Service!

2. RagnarGod

RagnarGod New Member

It also says no Death Penaltys i guess that means losing exp?

But when i die i lose exp still ..?

3. YstufeedOh

YstufeedOh New Member

I also encountered this one. I noticed that the drop rate reduced after using the premium service. GM kindly review this item need clarification regarding this one. I do not feel the additional +20% drop rate from Premium Service + 10% drop rate from Time Buff get from the Guild Director. And I also want to ask if the drop rate stacks when you are in Premium Service + Time Buff?.. Thanks, looking forward for your answers to enlightened us.

4. BillyTheKid

BillyTheKid New Member

50% Drop?? its like a Normal drop rate its not x2 or x5 its x0.50 why Complaining??

5. Gutta

Gutta New Member

Simple fact is I was getting a few rares within an hour of grinding. Iwas able to npc those and purchase tabs. Now I rarely get a uni within an hour. Hard to buy tabs.

6. Litoz94

Litoz94 Member

Exactly they think they are getting super high drop rate lol its not that big of a difference from everyone elses

7. Gutta

Gutta New Member

Not buying it next month lol might as well start over without premium.

8. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

i use premium 2 and my drop is 1 rare every 3-4h so im tired to this game and have many problem to fix it
    i cant even drop a rare kat i farm yesterday 10h non stop and i get 3 rare on this time without pet or any good kat got a frend what he farm 3 days non stop and still dont get a pet or a rare. he farm on guans at lvl 55 Rose Assassin and he got 2 pets what is that problem with that drop rate jins got same problem fujin same but guans have best drop rate on this server

9. DevilishGOD

DevilishGOD New Member

Currently m15 guan, farming every day, barely any rare drop for me and no pet whatsoever, so idk what "best drop rate" u talking about, just "lucky" ppl here, and im not one of them yet lol