Loyalty system is a fail

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GubRee, Aug 2, 2017.

1. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

As title says. Pretty much useless, only usefull things are banners and blacksmiths for enanchement, and both of them have flaws.

I'm grinding in icy and still didn't manage to maximize the general store in Nanchang first village; I don't even bother to donate weapons because it's far better to sell for money and also because you often change map.

Plus, the system itself is designed the wrong way: as it is, you want to maximize loyalty bonus before start crafting--->wrong; what you need instead is start crafting asap. A good way could be to add new items to craft with donations, and not increasing the success rate. (maybe that increase from the code :p)

2. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Loyalty system is fine the way it is to me. (some of them). It depends on how important it is to you. Those who like to craft, they focus on maximizing loyalty for crafting. I don't, but I still have max loyalty (Just did it to kill times :p). I have max loyalty in clinic as well for EW pills etc. Though sometimes I don't even need to since I farm CCD, I have a lot of water herb.

What I'm saying is, the loyalty system does have their own specialty. They're not there for no reason. How it is designed and whatsoever. I don't think it is that difficult to max loyalty. Weapon drops from mobs but you have 2 choices, either to donate for loyalty or sell it. If you don't need the loyalty system provided in that map, why bother? Just sell weapons to make some gold.

It's not something you have to put all of your concerns to. If you want to maximize the loyalty system but still need gold, let me know. There's a trick to it :p . Or maybe just do it later, when you have better weapons, gears, etc. Loyalty system is there for a reason but to some people, they're not important.

Stereotyped and GubRee like this.
  3. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Well, thank you for your answer, but I have a completely different opinion. I've been looking on new resources and stuffs and if I'm not mistaken there is even another way to make banners which is more convenient.
    For me they can leave one blacksmith for enanchement in Loulan/Tibet/Kunlun and just remove the whole system.
    I want to see who is gonna make donations in Zhengzhou/Jinan and all the rest of the villages.

By the way I have the overall feeling that this game is totally screwed up and probably won't continue on it.... so maybe it's just me who have different tastes...

Thanks for your kindness and gg.

4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

1.You don`t need Blacksmiths Loyalty. There is only one NPC to weapon enchanement - in Hefei. It`s easy to make there Grade 4 w/o Loyalty.
    2. If You really for some reason need to make Blacksmiths Loyalty make it with weapon ornaments Fair and Good instead of weapon.
    3. No point to make Zhengzhou/Jinan Loyalty.
    4. Some Loyalty can be made in Nanchang first village to buy 200 dmg pills
    5. Some Loyalty can be made in Tibet first vilalge to buy 10% hp pills
    6. Loyalty for banners is easy - donate Collectibles
    7. Only one part in this system is hard - road to Double Banner bcoz You need to donate a lots of relics (1000)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  5. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Totally agree with this list. Just point out 2 things:
    1) from ZZ to Tibet there are about 45 loyalty npc's, only 7 of them COULD be usefull. That's stupid.
    2) if anyone can confirm that there is a more convenient way to get banners, then there's no use at all.

6. rsf666

rsf666 Member

Permanent blue, black and double banners are only obtained from loyalty system. (Or buy from players who crafted them already from the loyalty system.)

Edit: Seems there are bit more ways of getting them as Perfection said. But loyalty seems to be the easier mechanism.

7. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Thank you for your explanations. So what I am stating is pretty much true.
    On what I heard from loyalty system the success rate is very low, and there is a long chain from trinkets to banners. Versus 100% success rate don't know... and even if drop rate is not the best, when you drop it you get it.
    I'm still not sure on what is the esiest way tbh.

8. rsf666

rsf666 Member

Many avoid the intermediate trinkets and just buy those from hefei. That part of the craft rate not being the best is exactly the same as the drop rate in the end. If the craft rate is 10% you may craft 100 times and be unlucky and get 0 banners. The same as a drop rate of 10%, you can do the dungeon 100 times and be unlucky and still not drop it.

You should also evaluate the difficulty of the black monk dungeon red vs the difficulty of getting the other drops for the loyalty system craft. I won't even refer the difficulty of getting TGW souls (unless it is from IM boxes or events).

To be honest, the method I prefer the most is to be careful with market prices, buy things that are below usual price, sell at the correct prices. And eventually, buy the banner from another player (you can even make trinkets and instead of using them to craft banner you sell them). That one is 100% guaranteed. But most banners you will buy will be originated from event, IM boxes or loyalty.

9. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Wow really? Imagine the odds in that dropping...

PlayeR and balb1n0 like this.
  10. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Ok. Thanks again for explanation.

11. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Well there are alot of text bugs in game, since nobody can confirm the rates or bother decoding the game its only text and labels...

12. Revered

Should be:

50% + 50%x5%=52,5%
    and
    50% + 50%x20%=60%

Stereotyped likes this.
  13. rsf666

rsf666 Member

As it is worded the loyalty explanation in-game, one can deduce that there is a base craft rate and by increasing the loyalty you get an increased rate.

As for the 50%, as Stereotyped said, that is just a theoretical value. It was just to make it easier to explain the computations (although he failed them as Revered said afterward). He never stated that was the real base rate.

Also with 50% chance, you have 0.01% chance of fail 13 times. That is plausible, but you are unlucky.

Stereotyped likes this.
  14. Revered

It`s pretty obvious 50% was an example, bcoz noone knows basic rates here. I bet GM don`t know it too.
    Basic rate = repetitive results, so in my opinion there is no such thing like basic rate. Or we have not only basic rates but something more, like RPG`s factor called : Luck. Hidden to us, ofc. But maybe randomly defined when we create char, so some are more lucky than others.

Who knows? It`s only speculation.

P.S
    Let me ask a question: How to proove MSG is working as it should or not, RF is cheating with this item?

15. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

MCG creates kylin beads(red, blue, white etc) 100% rate, where as without its closer to 33% success. Seems to be working fine.

OldFella and Perfection like this.
  16. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Open the file (only 1 single file), read the rate :rolleyes:;):p

balb1n0 likes this.
  17. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Loyalty is fine, materials are free, all of them come from mobs and you don't need to fight bosses to get them. If it wasn't for srs plates/talismans you wouldn't even need to run a single dungeon to use loyalty.

Succes rate is pretty fair for the stats you get from banners and it's not low either. Me personally have managed to make 17 banners using loyalty from around 40-45 tries.

There's a small chance to get one banner out of all 5 in a red BM run, I got one doing it but the hassle isn't really worth it specially if you don't have good damage on the bosses you can stay inside for 30 minutes doing mostly nothing hoping for a lucky shot at the end. It is an alternative which is nice.

If there was someone to make a good guide on the loyalty system then people might not have so many frustations on it.

18. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

BM dungeon runs should be done either with deftrap or with ck.
    You can finish a red run in a less than 10 minutes that way. I´ve done 4 red runs on 1 dropcard

Perfection and GubRee like this.
  19. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Vic, be like FullNeo we need, make a loyalty guide for us <3

20. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

I am too lazy, and I don´t have photoshop or any other decent image editor installed either.
    I´ve maxed loyalty on several chars and done alot of crafting. In my experience, it is not worth doing. Farming gold and buying the banners is better, unless you are able to farm plate bosses in tibet and then solely focus on crafting the banners, and not the materials like marbles, bboe or double banner trinkets.

GubRee likes this.